My new Sig

Just picked it up today. A Sig P6 at a killer price so hard to pass up, after a nice ultra sonic cleaning here is what I have. Only came with 1 Mag but have a 2nd factory mag on the way.

Sig225.jpg

Yeah can't wait to try it the date code is 1/80 so its the older barrel with a 42 degree feed ramp so have to see how it does feeding HP ammo.

I've been wanting one, but am pretty sure I couldn't bring myself to shoot a nice firearm that is no longer made. What if I break it?

I've been wanting one, but am pretty sure I couldn't bring myself to shoot a nice firearm that is no longer made. What if I break it?

Parts are still available. If you kaboom it, well, you'd have to buy another, just as you would with a current-production firearm.

my p6 is dated 3/82 and feeds hydro-shocks fine. looks bad, finsh worn off of slide but shoots just as nice as my new 220

I got lucky went to the range last night and it feeds hallowpoints with no issue. I tryed a mix had some golden sabers,Federal 9BP, Gold dot and it ate all of them with no issue. But I did polish the feed ramp and chamber just to make sure.

Back
Top Bottom