My New M1 Project (Formerly Rear Sight Issue)

I wouldn't mind selling it to a collector in it's current condition - just trying to figure out where to find the right collector.

Any ideas?

Send Scott Duff an email. Find out exactly what you have so you can advertize it properly.

Be realistic. I just bought a very nice 03 (possibly national match) that was priced reasonably but I got it for less because by a strike of good fortune the seller happened to be on vacation and we were within miles of each other. We were able to do a FTF transfer and the seller saw value in lowering his price to avoid worrying if when he sent the gun to some guy in California it would get rejected and come back with a different bolt or something.

Be patient and find out exactly what you have. I sense you want to shoot now but take your time and get the right price to finance your shooter with this gun.

Hi folks -

Just wanted to update everyone. I got bored one weekend and threw it up on gunbroker with a fairly high buy it now - it lasted 17 hours and Anthony from Orion 7 bought it. You guys probably know him - so it's gone to good hands - I hope [smile]

Thanks for all the amazing info everyone provided me. This was a very interesting little process. I'm glad to have moved it on to a better life, though.

Back
Top Bottom