My new $125 matching K43

daltrey99

NES Member
I bought this K43 on gunbroker for $125. I was expecting the worst and figured it would be good for parts. I almost fell over when I opened the box when I got it in the mail. It is an all matching K43 but without the original stock. They included an aftermarket stock and a sporter stock. The seller had a buy it now price of $125 and I hit that imediately. The bore is pretty good on it after I cleaned it a little bit. This is my third g/k43. I have 2 that are marked G43 and now this one marked K43. Here are a few pics of it taken down. It also has an original German sling.

g43003.jpg

g43002.jpg

g43001.jpg

g43004.jpg

g43005.jpg

Man... seller had to have f*cked up the buy it now price.... not many single parts of the k43 can be had for under 100 bucks these days

I thought they messed up the price too but they never said anything. They were very good with updates on shipping, ect. Now here is the kicker, the shipping was included in that price. There is a sporter stock that was included and the K43 was shipped in one box and the sporter stock in another. The total for shipping was about $30. That left them with about $95 for the sale after all was said and done.

HOLY #@$!

[bow]

I put a friend onto a matching DUV44 with a bubba stock that he talked the store down to $1500. He then got an original stock on ebay or GB for $400.

MS

This is my third g/k43. I am getting my first one back from the gunsmith in a week or two. The second one I need a front sight base and a bolt group and the third is the one we are talking about. All I need for it now is an ejector which I should be getting in a few days. I always wanted a g/k43 and somehow I ended up with 3. It has pulled me away from my P38 collecting but well worth it!

Back
Top Bottom