My Journey Part II

ericfgs

NES Member
A while back I mentioned I would share my experience as I apply for a LTC/FID. I took the safety course last weekend and although I learned alot I am still not completely comfortable I've got a real grasp on the whole thing but I figure I could at least apply. There was about 15 people in the class and sometimes there was a bit of confusion between the students and the instuctor. I will probably try and get a couple hours with an instructor for some 1 on 1 when/if I receive a license. Can't be stupid with this stuff. All in all it was a good experience. It has also given me a chance to show my son (13) some good pointers with his airsoft stuff. BTW, having been in a clinic a couple weeks ago that lasted an entire weekend (fri, Sat, Sun) the time this class took was a piece of cake! Because of my blemish I am now going to call on an attorney to help with the application. I'm off and running ehh maybe a brisk walk

http://northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=69828&highlight=journey

When I took my course I found several instructors who were willing to hold a class with just 1 or 2 people in it (in this case, my wife and I). It actually ended up costing the same as most CT classes, was done at a pace that we controlled and I had no risk of a classmate doing something crazy.

Highly recommend it.

Back
Top Bottom