My First AK

This is my first Kalishnikov design weapon, it is a WASR-10 and the one Kchan picked out for me, I'll have more pics in the future, including some with Kim.
wasr10NEshoot.JPG

Enjoy the hippie hair and elite MS paint skills, heh.
-James

As much as I enjoy you calling me a kid and 19. I feel I should inform you that I'm 22, fully licensed and am safety conscious at all times. The choices I make as far as entertainment is concerned, in no way reflect my attitude towards either human life nor proper gun handling/usage. That being said, I enjoy shooting my Kalishnikov knock-off as it is a stress reliever and a constitutional right. If you question my ability to use and maintain a safe environment with the aforementioned firearm, I can only point you to LenS who has been shooting with me. If I totally misinterpreted your post and you were being humorous, or simply teasing in a friendly manner, I apologize.

-James

Nice WASR-10 man!

But come on, if you post a picture of yourself without even a smile looking all badass with the long hair, glasses, and the video-game t-shirt, you have to expect a little ribbing. I mean, this is a community, a couple of pokes to the ribs should be common I hope.

I personally recommend retaking the photo, but with sunglasses. And less light. Possibly very, *very* dark. Wearing sunglasses at night is badass, trust me, chicks dig it. I know, thats why I collect guns. And sunglasses. At night.

The picture does look kinda Columbine, but to each their own and it is a well taken shot. Plus he does have his finger past the trigger.

My SAR1 pic:

18f477e2.jpg

You'd think I was a redneck but it was just taken during rapid fire using a cheap camera.
And yeah thats a shell flinging in front of my forehead. [smile]

Last edited:
If I totally misinterpreted your post and you were being humorous, or simply teasing in a friendly manner, I apologize.

-James

I think you'll discover there are a few persons here with a twisted sense of humor, as well as an outright grouch. Enjoy your stay here and have fun we're all one big (Disfunctional) family.

But whatever you do, for God's sake don't point a loaded revolver at the camera ! [shocked] [rolleyes] [thinking]

I think you'll discover there are a few persons here with a twisted sense of humor, as well as an outright grouch. Enjoy your stay here and have fun we're all one big (Disfunctional) family.

But whatever you do, for God's sake don't point a loaded revolver at the camera ! [shocked] [rolleyes] [thinking]

[rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

BTW -- that loaded revolver is a different beast with those new grips!

Sorry if I over-reacted, with it being around christmas time, I was under a bit of stress, heh sorry. On a side note, I just mounted a reflex sight (BSA Multi Dot Sight) on the WASR-10 with one of those replacement cover mounts, looks pretty deadly, take a look:

WASR_Scope01.JPG

-James

maybe i didnt have enough coffee...but arent the ejection port, charging handle and safety lever supposed to bne on the other side of the gun? is this a reflection of the gun through a mirror? should i go back to bed?

maybe i didnt have enough coffee...but arent the ejection port, charging handle and safety lever supposed to bne on the other side of the gun? is this a reflection of the gun through a mirror? should i go back to bed?

The image was flipped.

wasr.JPG

Back
Top Bottom