my .223 is useless

yep, my .223 is pretty much useless right now, have 7 rounds for it and i tried to buy locally some ammo for it......that didnt work out so well, my coounty is dry until spring of .223 ammo, gusse its a good thing i reloaded 100 rounds for my .25-06 and got 500 rounds for my .357mag...

I went to Walmart's website and searched for .223 and it told me what stores had it in stock. When I found a store with it I made a beeline straight to it before it disappeared. I bought 600 rounds yesterday.

Get there early in the morning. If it's not on the shelf have them look in back in the warehouse. That's what I had to do.

may have to, its only a bolt action, if im goin to need to defend myself from a bunch of crazies tomorrow ill have my shotgun with a magazine extention, .357 on my hip and my deer rifle for them longer shots, but im at a disadvantage being i have nothing in the way of tactical

may have to, its only a bolt action, if im goin to need to defend myself from a bunch of crazies tomorrow ill have my shotgun with a magazine extention, .357 on my hip and my deer rifle for them longer shots, but im at a disadvantage being i have nothing in the way of tactical

oh well if you want the most accuracy out of it, you'd probably have to reload anyways

if you need brass i got a couple hundred pieces, ill only charge you 150$ buy it while you can

buy it while you can

i-see-what-you-did-there-cat-8ddsxu.jpg

ive got plenty of brass, over 900 cases, also have plenty of powder and primers too, only problem is my dad might get a little pissed that im hitting up his stash lol, but i thank you for the offer bud

reloading my guns sucks, my deer rifle only holds 6 rounds, pistol is a single action and we all know how a benelli SBE2 reloads, owells maybe i can say i at least tried haha

Last edited:
ive got plenty of brass, over 900 cases, also have plenty of powder and primers too, only problem is my dad might get a little pissed that im hitting up his stash lol, but i thank you for the offer bud

reloading my guns sucks, my deer rifle only holds 6 rounds, pistol is a single action and we all know how a benelli SBE2 reloads, owells maybe i can say i at least tried haha

I was joking about the couple hundred pieces, im gonna hoard that shit then sell it for a coooooooolllll profit

i just noticed youre in cali, i got no ideas for ya man

I haven't been able to get 5.56 even before the full retard market [angry] Every time I go for m855 it's sold out before I get there. I have 600 rounds of various .223 (Fed American Eagle/Tactical, Remington, Tula,Wolf, Win PDX) but only 100 of Winchester 5.56 q3131a1 [angry] Sucks because my SIG 556 prefers heavier grain 556 with it's 1:7 twist but all I've been able to shoot through it is .223 55gr

has anyone seen any 'defensive' rounds of 223 around lately, all ive seen so far is fmj/green when it pops up in threads.

I thought you are now only allowed 7 rounds, if you had 8 there would be knocking at (down) your door...

[smile]

reload reload reload

its the only way to mitigate the drought

Good luck finding .223 bullets right now.

Generally though I agree.... mats make it easier to hedge against this shit, because you can lay in like 3000+ rounds of mats for the price of what it would cost you to buy 1000 rounds of premium ammo (think Privi and not Wolf trash) at the old non-stupid prices. It might be better than that, I'm just being conservative.

-Mike

Good luck finding .223 bullets right now.

Generally though I agree.... mats make it easier to hedge against this shit, because you can lay in like 3000+ rounds of mats for the price of what it would cost you to buy 1000 rounds of premium ammo (think Privi and not Wolf trash) at the old non-stupid prices. It might be better than that, I'm just being conservative.

-Mike

What are "mats?" Not trying to be funny. I don't understand what you're referring to.

It is whack to find this stuff. I'm beginning to question whether or not it was a good idea to sell my M855. But I was paid 96 cents a round for 2520 of them I guess I can't turn that down.
$0.96x2520 = a lot of moolah.

Ammo and guns will come back soon....I keep hearing these manufactures are stockpiling to flood the market again hopefully it will lower prices

Ammo and guns will come back soon....I keep hearing these manufactures are stockpiling to flood the market again hopefully it will lower prices

Manufacturer's stockpiling? No. The manufacturers have huge backorders. Some, like Stag, have stopped taking new orders all together.

No, the supply isn't going to get better overnight.

Manufacturer's stockpiling? No. The manufacturers have huge backorders. Some, like Stag, have stopped taking new orders all together.

No, the supply isn't going to get better overnight.

I was referring to mostly ammo. Guns esp "assault rifles". Will be back ordered for a while

I was referring to mostly ammo. Guns esp "assault rifles". Will be back ordered for a while

Ammo manufacturers and distributors are backordered as well. They are already working overtime, but buying more equipment and building new facilities costs a lot of money and takes a lot of time.

Back
Top Bottom