Muzzleloading Supplies Question

BTSDOG

NES Member
Does anyone know of a shop in Ma. that stocks a lot of muzzleloading stuff, or SPECIALIZES in muzzleloading. Looking for a place to buy Black Powder. The real stuff, not pyrodex or equivalents........thanks........

Does anyone know of a shop in Ma. that stocks a lot of muzzleloading stuff, or SPECIALIZES in muzzleloading. Looking for a place to buy Black Powder. The real stuff, not pyrodex or equivalents........thanks........
Hunters Rendezvous.

But be careful transferring a rifle there, they will try to charge you sales tax.

Stepping in that shop is like stepping into another universe. Pretty cool. They have a lot of stuff. (Last time I was there was a year or so ago).

Hunter's Rendezvous probably has more black powder stuff than you'll find anywhere else. If you're easily offended, don't go there. Sheldon is a cranky old guy and not at all politically correct but I like him.

Does anybody know if they sell Flintlocks on consignment? I will call Monday.

Depending on location out back arms in plympton has some black powder stuff, more than any shop around here anyway. Black powder , i would call and ask.

Nicks in Palmer usually has it. In Massachusetts you often have to as for it because it is often kept in the back in a fire proof cabinet.

If your club has a good black powder crew they will often do a bulk order a few times a year.

Bob

Back
Top Bottom