Mountain lions in the east - presentation 7/20

I was looking for a different picture..
The night against Denver when Brady dropped back into the shotgun and called the audible "Cougar!...Cougar Linda..Cougar!!" was absolutely priceless....

Just sayin'
75dc897646e2d9862a2057d45f50ae87.jpg
a2268151497301106f8ba4acb23d9e2b.jpg

So far, 3 of 12 replies related to the subject in the op. Couldnt of said "mountain lion" instead? [laugh] (not that Im complaining)

Already have my own cougar, as far as that goes. [wink]

We did have a mountain lion sighting ~1-1/4 mile from my house. Avid hunter who works at Mrs. Mountain's employer spotted it in the early AM near the Holden Reservoirs in some conservation land. They are an extremely stealthy animal- you may rarely see one even if you are in cougar country. I've been on some 2 week backpacking treks out west and have seen fresh tracks and/or scat, but no cat.

I witnessed a big cat in Charlemont mass in 1996. It was only 20 yards from me. When I called the EPO to tell them of the sighting they laughed and said we do not have any, it was a bob cat. Have you seen a bob cat with a 4 foot tail? Obviously not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Immaboutta be mountain that lion! [rofl]

Saw a great clip on FB of a ML walking some sort of wooden pathway past this woman with a camera. Hahahahahahaha!

Back
Top Bottom