Mother of 3 Shot in Manchester, NH

KVX

A mother of three is recovering after being shot Tuesday afternoon in Manchester, New Hampshire.

Family members said Mariela Maria was not the intended target. According to her son, she was shot in the stomach while standing in her own driveway on Ahern Street around 3 p.m.

Maria was taken to Elliot Hospital. She is doing well and returned home around 9 p.m.

A male suspect fled the scene. Police are still searching for him.

Source: Mother of 3 Shot in Manchester, NH

Never ceases to amaze how shitty reporting is these days. Who WAS the target then? Any motive? Any description of the perp?

So either she was an innocent mother of 3 in her own driveway, or she was hanging out with thugs and a fight broke out. One makes her a victim and the other only makes her a victim of her own poor choices.

Useless reporting! designed to emphasize that a gun was used without focusing the attention on the problem, the PERSON who did the shooting.

Does being a mother of 3 make a damn bit of difference? Either she’s an innocent bystander or as someone already said, she was probably involved in some sort of shenanigans. Just because she’s a mother does not inherently make her a good or better person. In this case it’s a useless fact. Unless the kids were somehow involved it’s a stupid ploy at trying to garner sympathy.

Never ceases to amaze how shitty reporting is these days. Who WAS the target then? Any motive? Any description of the perp?
If you saw what reporters were being paid, you’d understand. The level of education is also ridiculously low. I met one that worked for the metrowest newspaper a decade ago. She was bitching about pay. The thought in the back of my head was that I wouldn’t hire her to walk my dog. And she spoke like she was raised by wolves.

What is wrong with new hampshire people, they have no regards for people, they just shoot wherever they want.

So nobody gets butthurt, I am only kidding, unlike the crap us ma**h***s are subjected to daily

Last edited:
She was shot in the stomach at 3p and was back home by 9p?

What was she shot with a f***ing pellet gun?

Or a 120mm M829 APFSDS-T round that just grazed her and gave her an ouchy... but she was still shot in the stomach.

Manchester has really taken a nose dive into the shitter since Maura's buddy was elected mayor.
Not that it was paradise before , but it seems to be getting incrementally worst.

Manchester has really taken a nose dive into the shitter since Maura's buddy was elected mayor.
Not that it was paradise before , but it seems to be getting incrementally worst.
Chicago used to be a lot better too.

Elm street. Is Manchester the city where youre supposed to avoid the "tree" streets or is that Nashua?

Back
Top Bottom