More love from Dillon...

So, as I've posted before, I picked up a complete 550B setup complete with all the fixin's...

Well, for the longest times, I've just been putting batteries in my electrionc Dillon Scale. Well, I was on line ordering some of the tool head stands. And I saw the new D-Terminator Scale and it said that it had the A/C adaptor.

It got me thinking. so I checked out mine and it's got the thing. Well, when I bought it, the guy didn't give me the power plug.

So, I e-mailed Dillon to see how much a replacement power converter would cost. As I wanted to make sure it didn't screw up my scale, I didn't want to go with a generic Radio shack one, more so being it didn't tell me the voltage it needed.

So, today the power converter showed up on my door. It didn't cost me a dime. I was willing to pay, but they just sent me one, no questions asked.

I love this company!

And this is why everytime a reloading topic comes up I always post in favor toward Dillon and no other company. Service like this just doesn't exist anymore except for the 1% or less of great companies.

And this is why everytime a reloading topic comes up I always post in favor toward Dillon and no other company. Service like this just doesn't exist anymore except for the 1% or less of great companies.

Makes me wonder why some reloaders make fun of the dedication satisfied customers have for Dillon. The "Blue Kool Aid" jokes really puzzle me. I have been using Dillon presses for almost 30 years and have no complaints.

But the Blue Kool-Aid tastes so good.

The Glockers over on their board have a daily battle about it.

More love from Dillon

I own 2 Dillon 550B presses. Anything I have ever needed or any problem I have had. Dillon has been there to help. They are a great company to deal with. [grin]

Better dead than Red! Or green or orange...... [wink]

I don't know...

I have both red and blue and they've both been excellent in terms of customer service.

Shortly after I set up my L-N-L, I messed up the ejector wire, retainer spring, and a Lee crimping die in a mishap that was 100% my fault. I called the company to order replacement parts, explained what happened, and received in the mail - free of charge - a bag of retainer springs, two new ejector wires, and a new Hornady crimp die!

Back
Top Bottom