More LibTard Psycho-Babble...

Florida should pass a law requiring that anyone getting a weave should have to review a number of photos depicting women with obviously fake hair and sign a waiver in advance.

She looks like Tracy Morgan in a wig.

Florida should pass a law requiring that anyone getting a weave should have to review a number of photos depicting women with obviously fake hair and sign a waiver in advance.

She looks like Tracy Morgan in a wig.

Are you saying that they all look alike? It could also be that tyler perry guy right.

Charles.

This in unbelievable. Oh, you are into a sport/hobby that I am deathly affraid and have zero understanding of so you must take anger management courses because you are obviously angry and planning an attack. Do I need to take public speaking classes before exercising my first right too? I buy ammo every chance I get because people like this are trying to infringe on my rights. DON'T TREAD ON ME.

I'm introducing a law in MA that says you can't buy ammunition unless you can demonstrate your ability to stand on your head without the use of a wall or other structure. Just got off the phone with Lt. Timmy, he says Cadillac will play ball.

I'm introducing a law in MA that says you can't buy ammunition unless you can demonstrate your ability to stand on your head without the use of a wall or other structure. Just got off the phone with Lt. Timmy, he says Cadillac will play ball.

Don't give them any ideas. I can just imagine a new ordinance saying that you can only buy ammo in ma if you literally can't pronounce the letter "R" and say words like cah, and pahk. I really don't think that I am capable of dumbing myself down like that.

Charles.

Why is it all these people with a "-D" after their names seem to be the most simple-minded f*cks in the Known Universe?

Remember: every single one of these bills has been submitted by a DEMOCRAT! Repeat after me: DEMOCRATS are anti-gun! DEMOCRATS are anti-gun! Say it loud. Say it proud.

For a couple of decades now the Democrats have been trying to pretend they are not anti-gun and only in favor of "reasonable" restrictions. The mask is off. They have all outed themselves. Good. Now there is public record. Don't let them slither out of this. EVER.

Don't mistake me. I don't like Republicans either, and they sure as hell can't be trusted to defend our civil rights. But the Democrats are rabidly anti-gun. We have to make sure this sticks to them like GLUE.

Dopes getting Dopier...We are at the point of toss it all out there and see what sticks. But keep a sharp eye on the other hand as well.

Last edited:
Gibson said she’s concerned with citizens stockpiling ammunition, potentially creating dangerous situations should those individuals ever come in contact with law enforcement agencies or criminals.

Because of the police state, every encounter between LEO and non-LEO is potentially dangerous. For whom you may ask? Today it is the non-LEO. If they keep pushing, however...

Back
Top Bottom