More anti crappola

Yeah, the standard left-wing media anti-gun piece. MSNBC tilts more strongly to the left than most of the others, but they're all run by looney America haters.

If you want to feel a bit better, though, follow the link to the message board about the article. Most of the posters there sound like they'd be right at home here with us.

Forget MSNBC. They are just about ready to fold.

They are closing up their studios in NJ and moving back to WCBS in NYC because of poor ratings.

I forsee the US being invaded by a small third world country in the next 50 years... why... because it is kind of hard to fight them off ir rocks and slingshots...

I read the postings, finally, and am amazed to see such solid 2a support posted on any news forum. There are VERY few detractors on there.

This one line got my interest:

We clearly need to do something about guns and gun violence but I don't think it will reduce violent death in this country.

I read the postings, finally, and am amazed to see such solid 2a support posted on any news forum. There are VERY few detractors on there.

This one line got my interest:
We clearly need to do something about guns and gun violence but I don't think it will reduce violent death in this country.

Behold the way the liberal mind works. [rolleyes]

Back
Top Bottom