• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Moose season starts Saturday! Anyone seen any lately in Zone M?

I know there are a few around in the Brookline/Hollis/Nashua area. Haven't pinpointed any yeat! I ran into one last year about this time, put nothing yet! Clock is ticking away, anyone got any good leads??

Thanks,
Quinn

There have been 3 bears in the diamondback ave area in Nashua (old alpine grove golf course - Near intersection of 111 and 111a). If I stumble into a moose I will pass on the tip.

/wingnut

saw one driving down the street yesterday with a squirrel in the passenger street. I think the squirrel had flying goggles on? they were being followed by a crazy looking russian woman.

We were up in franconia notch last weekend for a bike ride. we saw a couple of cars pulled over. There was a large female on the edge of the woods just seemed to be grazing.

Ya thanks, I have heard of a moose sighting somewhere off Gilson rd. I will be checking that area next week if I cant see anything fresh where i saw one by my house last year. Appreciate the help!

Quinn

"Saw a moose on old Milford Rd near Melendy pond last weekend. Nice rack on him too"

No SHIT! Can you give me an exact location?? Hes probably the one I saw last year. This time of year they stay in the same general Location. I heard of another sighting in that area.... Man i hope I find him!!

Found this when I checked my camera 1/4 mile from my house today.
sledparts.jpg

Left me some fresh shit to about 10 more yrds up the trail., too bad the pic doesnt show what it is. Only fresh sign Ive seen all week!
Gives me a new out look on the weekend! Havent hunted this piece of land yet at all this week! Same spot Ive saw 1 all last summer, maybe its moving back in.
Will se what happens.

Back
Top Bottom