• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Moment boy, 16, is accidentally shot in the head and killed by his FRIEND as they run away during gang shootout in Brooklyn

• Cahlil Pennington, 16, was fatally shot in the head by his friend who accidentally hit the teen during a shootout in Brooklyn on Tuesday, police said
  • Surveillance footage shows the moment Cahlil was shot by his wounded friend and dragged around a street corner
  • The teens were reportedly escaping a gunman who approached the group near the Fiorentino Plaza Houses and opened fire, according to police
  • Cahlil was taken to Brookdale Hospital where he was pronounced dead
  • Cornell Pennington, Cahlil's father, said 'I never thought we would be going through this. My kid's supposed to bury me, not me bury them'
Surveillance footage captured the moment a 16-year-old was accidentally shot in the head by his friend in Brooklyn during a shootout on Tuesday.

Cahlil Pennington was shot as he and two other teens in white hoodies ran down Pitkin Avenue, according to police and the footage.

In the video, one of the teens turns around to shoot at another gunman after being shot in the stomach during a shootout around 1:30 pm, police said.

In the commotion, the bullet missed its intended target and hit Cahlil in the head at the corner of Pitkin and Miller Avenues, according to police and video footage.

Cahlil falls to the ground and trips his friend, seen in a blood-soaked hoodie, who then drags Cahlil's limp body around the corner as another teen in a white hoodie rounds the corner and jumps over the two wounded teens, according to the video.

Continues...

Obama needs to hire Eddie Eagle for these clowns.
So the father is shocked his gang banging son is dead. Or that his 16 yr friend is packing

So the father is shocked his gang banging son is dead. Or that his 16 yr friend is packing
If the shooters father was not dead or in jail, he could have taught his kid to keep if finger off the trigger while running.

Edit: oh crap. The actor who played Omar died just last month. Brilliant man and career. RIP

Back
Top Bottom