• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Modern ma compliant 20rd magazines

MetalliCorey

NES Member
Bare with me here.

i have a dozen or so preban mags, 20 and 30s. 2 are nrfp, one of which is dated a week older than i am. I dig it

For my work we use really hardcore dbl sided tape. And a recent purchace came with a handful of lame 10rd mags. Ive seen the thing where they sell basically this, but they wouldnt ship to me

Thus i present to you

Attachments

• 20230605_160158.jpg
    20230605_160158.jpg
    611.2 KB · Views: 96
Bare with me here.

i have a dozen or so preban mags, 20 and 30s. 2 are nrfp, one of which is dated a week older than i am. I dig it

For my work we use really hardcore dbl sided tape. And a recent purchace came with a handful of lame 10rd mags. Ive seen the thing where they sell basically this, but they wouldnt ship to me

Thus i present to you
This is NES don’t you know if it’s been done once then everyone has seen it and no one wants or need a refresher.
How dare you post something cool about guns and or accessories on NES. This forum is for cat threads and when will you do X for the season threads.

Geez. Noob
😁👍🏼👍🏼

Yeah this has been done/discussed at least a dozen times.
Nah yall are using cammo duct tape and golf pencils. The real deal is when youve got access to contractor grade dbl side tape and matching color schemes. Let me find one more in black and then itll be a refresher

😎🚬

Back
Top Bottom