MMMM..Automag

Here's a pic of my Automag. This is an interesting gun. It's fun to shoot, the bad part is that you have to reload for it because there isn't really any ammo out there for it. I tried a few diffrent powders for it and found one I like. It's interesting to see how the diffrent powders feel when they are shot. Some shoot nice and some have real nice and some have a real snap to them. The really cool thing is, it's on the C&R list. Just thought I'd share

OOOooooOOO ! Sweeeeeet !

jaw.gif

And it's on the C&R list to boot !
madgrin.gif

Ahhh... will the REAL Mack Bolan please stand up?

Man, I'd love one of those... just for the cool factor. But with them going for a couple of grand, I think it'll be a while before that happens.

Don't they make the brass for those by cutting down .308's or something?

I suppose I wouldn't mind having a $2000 fingerprint remover, good stuff Kingson.

Don't they make the brass for those by cutting down .308's or something?

I suppose I wouldn't mind having a $2000 fingerprint remover, good stuff Kingson.

Yes you can cut down .308, 8mm, 243, 30-06 to make the brass. You also have to ream out the inside to make the 240 grain 44 cal bullet fit. Midway has a listing for 44amp brass, but they never have it in stock. The guy I got it from cut down about 700 .308 cases, so half the work is done. I just have to trim it down and load it.

Back
Top Bottom