• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Milsurp Parts

Are there any shops in MA that specialize in milsurp rifles and parts? Maybe a gunsmith that builds rifles and has stockpiles of parts? I have a couple acquaintances like this, but I’d like to expand my “network” when starting new projects.

Second Amendment Sports in Westbrook Maine is one of the best sources. Liberty Tree Collectors in Maine also. Pete from 2nd amendment is usually at the MA shows with a boatload of parts. Those are the closest ones to MA that I can think of.

Pack and Postal in Lancaster. Extensive selection of vintage long and short arms. I'm not sure of their willingness to sell components, but they have an inventory. Love the place and people there, and they are a little hard to get a hold of. Buy a copy of Gun Digest to see examples of the inventory. Typically four page ad....small print.

Search the forum for the thread on Pack and Postal. You will see them mentioned many times. They have a thread about them and people legit issue of contacting them via phone some time or office hours. Simple answer call ahead.

Springfield sporters WAS a good source , sadly owner passed and CIA bought his inventory.
i have not seen much in parts like locally and would love to know where the old Antique Armory in middle boro inventory went. i picked up several nice parts from him..

Pack and Postal in Lancaster. Extensive selection of vintage long and short arms. I'm not sure of their willingness to sell components, but they have an inventory.

Last time I was there and asked about some hard to get parts, they didn't have any and didn't give me the impression that they dealt in parts and pieces.

Last time I was there and asked about some hard to get parts, they didn't have any and didn't give me the impression that they dealt in parts and pieces.
I think he already has someone he deals with for parts. I get the impression he has his little network and sells the over flow of complete guns himself. Great shop and sadly im always gun broke when ever I get near there!

Pack and Postal in Lancaster. Extensive selection of vintage long and short arms. I'm not sure of their willingness to sell components, but they have an inventory. Love the place and people there, and they are a little hard to get a hold of. Buy a copy of Gun Digest to see examples of the inventory. Typically four page ad....small print.

Search the forum for the thread on Pack and Postal. You will see them mentioned many times. They have a thread about them and people legit issue of contacting them via phone some time or office hours. Simple answer call ahead.

when was the last time you seen his add in Gun Digest ?

when was the last time you seen his add in Gun Digest ?

Feb 2020 Vol 37 Issue 02 Pages 106 thru 109.
White cover with the new Python on it, probably still on the shelf at your better magazine stores.
I think typically they don't have an ad during August when they go dark.

Feb 2020 Vol 37 Issue 02 Pages 106 thru 109.
White cover with the new Python on it, probably still on the shelf at your better magazine stores.
I think typically they don't have an ad during August when they go dark.
I will have to take a look.
i dont see GD often as it is so its likey the last few over the last few years it was that dead zone for them.
I walked into P&P last August coming back from great wolf lodge. i walked around a good 15min until i heard " we are closed" i asked if I could still look around . "Sure, but every thing is shut down so I cant do any sales" only a few things grabbed my attention and well beyond my fun cash on hand .
he did offer a down payment option though.

Second Amendment Sports in Westbrook Maine is one of the best sources. Liberty Tree Collectors in Maine also. Pete from 2nd amendment is usually at the MA shows with a boatload of parts. Those are the closest ones to MA that I can think of.

Liberty Tree believes a 50+ year old milsurp is verboten in the commiewealth as it's not on the "list".
Didn't know he was in New England I guess wouldn't take too kindly if an 03 holder peasant tried to take one home.
The Tory is more liberal with parts (for now) and cartridges probably suffer a similar fate. Long live the King.

images-1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom