Milsurp Family Album

USMA-82

NES Member
Well, it was a nice, sunny winter day today, and the wife was out of the house for an hour, so I thought it would be a good time for a family photo. I figure now that I have my C&R, I'll be looking back to the days when my Milsurp collection fit along one sofa.....

MilsurpFamily.jpg

Left to right: Model of 1917 (Eddystone, 1918), Model 1903 (Springfield, 1930), M-1 Carbine (Underwood, 1943), Enfield No.4-Mk 1 (Maltby, 1943), Finnish M39 (Sako, 1944), Yugo M24/52c (1921 Czech manufacture, 1952 rearsenal), M-1 Garand (Springfield, 1954).

Man, I like these things too much!

Soxfan9 said:
Yes JonJ, quite a sickness. USMA 82 looks like he has an advanced stage of the addiction (note the fixed bayonets).
Oh ya, saw all those blades!
I put a bayo one one of my Arisakas last week and you should have seen the look I got from the wife.
I just got another Arisaka yesterday and a Finn M91. The Finn is in pieces all over the dining room. Such a sickness[shocked]

A couple I haven't even shot yet, and I've already got the reloading dies!

Speaking of bayonets, I'm waiting on one for the Mauser ordered from Numrich, and contemplating the Finn Repo for the M39 being sold by Empire Arms.

Back
Top Bottom