Mike Lindell Presents Scientific Proof of election fraud - ground breaking - must watch!

Science is tangible, his evidence is hearsay until he can prove that any of those people actually didn't vote other than them saying so.
The other problem is he extrapolates out that 1600/32% number (a sample size of 0.001%) to the entire electorate with no supporting evidence that it would apply to all 160 million. That's an assumption, not science or proof.

Well,
1. Proving a negative is extremely difficult, especially when
2. Our entire election system is based on secret ballots that are, um, SECRET - this is why what just happened essentially throws doubt on the veracity of ANY election in the United States, at least any from this moment on.
All it would take is some empirical evidence of someone being elsewhere than the poles when it says their vote was cast. Cameras are everywhere I'm sure they could provide some physical evidence.

Well,
1. Proving a negative is extremely difficult, especially when
2. Our entire election system is based on secret ballots that are, um, SECRET - this is why what just happened essentially throws doubt on the veracity of ANY election in the United States, at least any from this moment on.
Well, you and other hillbillys are not too sharp now, are you, when it comes to this election nonsense. Give it up.

Secret ballots are only secret to the extent of the choices made on a ballot: voted for x, or voted for why. But, who voted is not a secret.

Give your foolishness a rest, grow up and move on.

Thanks

All it would take is some empirical evidence of someone being elsewhere than the poles when it says their vote was cast. Cameras are everywhere I'm sure they could provide some physical evidence.
Absentee or early voting made up a huge share of votes, so in most cases they would have NO IDEA when their vote was actually cast. There's a REASON why non-presence voting is a Very Very Bad Idea.

Absentee or early voting made up a huge share of votes, so in most cases they would have NO IDEA when their vote was actually cast. There's a REASON why non-presence voting is a Very Very Bad Idea.

There's no doubt that we lived through one of the largest conspiracies to take place in our nation with this election theft. It was orchestrated and choreographed to the NTH degree. It is documented in the Times magazine article. Like any successful villain, vanity is always their weakness. They need to brag about the crime the successfully pulled off.

Enormous, well-orchestrated, incredibly well-funded, conspiracy against a sitting president. The facts will be exposed. The money trail will be tracked. The swamp creatures will drown like the rats they are. This is not over. Not by a long shot.

There's no doubt that we lived through one of the largest conspiracies to take place in our nation with this election theft. It was orchestrated and choreographed to the NTH degree. It is documented in the Times magazine article. Like any successful villain, vanity is always their weakness. They need to brag about the crime the successfully pulled off.

Enormous, well-orchestrated, incredibly well-funded, conspiracy against a sitting president. The facts will be exposed. The money trail will be tracked. The swamp creatures will drown like the rats they are. This is not over. Not by a long shot.
I am praying that you are right. With the alphabets weaponized against the truth it will take a deep throat to expose the real players.

I LOVE this man. God bless Alex Jones.

And Roger Stone, Donald Trump, Tim Scott and Candice Owens. True patriots.
?? Alex Jones is a scumbag POS of the highest order. I hope his death is soon and as painful as possible. To have this asshat associated with the “right” is an embarrassment to us all. Other than that I have no strong feelings on the douche nozzle.

?? Alex Jones is a scumbag POS of the highest order. I hope his death is soon and as painful as possible. To have this asshat associated with the “right” is an embarrassment to us all. Other than that I have no strong feelings on the douche nozzle.

Come on now.

"Trust the plan."

:rolleyes:

I dont care which party you belong to. Mike Lindell is an idiot. Dont believe his BS. If youre a liberal, he is good for your party because educated Republicans know better. If youre a conservative, he is an embarassment and ruins the party's credibility

I dont care which party you belong to. Mike Lindell is an idiot. Dont believe his BS. If youre a liberal, he is good for your party because educated Republicans know better. If youre a conservative, he is an embarassment and ruins the party's credibility
There is no "conservative party"

Today in history newsmax had to apologize to dominion for making false statements. Newsmax apologizes to Dominion worker for false allegations

If you're a liberal, you've got more problems than Mike Lindell.

If you're a Republican, you should be grateful there are brave American patriots standing up to the largest conspiracy perpetrated on election integrity in history.

Back
Top Bottom