Mike Lindell Presents Scientific Proof of election fraud - ground breaking - must watch!

56 minutes .. . GTFO.

Post one sentence what the "scientific" proof is.
Yeah long winded. But in a nutshell: they examined voter registration and voter records across the country and found “phantom” voters — voters who hadn’t voted for past 4+ elections who voted in 2020 for Democrats. They then knocked on 1,600 of those doors and discovered 32% of them had no knowledge of voting in 2020.

Yeah long winded. But in a nutshell: they examined voter registration and voter records across the country and found “phantom” voters — voters who hadn’t voted for past 4+ elections who voted in 2020 for Democrats. They then knocked on 1,600 of those doors and discovered 32% of them had no knowledge of voting in 2020.
Thank you.

Just finished watching most of this. I will say three things:

1) Lindell’s style is hard to watch
2) Biden is not the duly elected President
3) If this data gets out there Americans are going to be pissed. And the gates they put up around DC now make a lot more sense.
1. Agreed
2. We have known that all along.
3. If Americans aren’t pissed off enough already to crash the gates, nothing Mike Lindell says and no other evidence will change that.

Last edited:
I really like Mike Lindell, and I appreciate him researching this information and providing it to the American people. This has been a huge fraud and conspiracy against the American people, and we deserve justice and truth. But I agree that Mike should present this information in more professional manner, because it's hard for skeptics to swallow. A lot of the sheeple accept things based on their feelings and how the information feels when it's presented to them. So unless someone has the same tone of voice as NPR, they're not going to trust the information as legitimate. But with that said, Mike is a great patriot and I appreciate him not dropping this subject. We need the truth and this conspiracy needs to see its day in court.

Just finished watching most of this. I will say three things:

1) Lindell’s style is hard to watch
2) Biden is not the duly elected President
3) If this data gets out there Americans are going to be pissed. And the gates they put up around DC now make a lot more sense.
Is it not out there already?
Those that wanted Biden in dont care, those in power to do anything about it dont care, the supreme court did not seem to care.
again I ask what is going to come of it?

Yep, but, again, impossible to prove.
The design of the system that has no mechanism for authentication of the identity of the voter allows any kinds of manipulations, and it is strictly by design.
And any complaints will only result in rolled eyes and hypocritical comments.

And you can criticize it till the end of days - but whole voting shenanigan was never intended to be fair or to produce correct numbers. It was only intended to guarantee results for those who are in control of the process.

The absolute worst time to try and fix our elections is after an election. Fraud is endemic to the system, but both parties have specific ways that they try to game things in their favor. A real fix would address access to polls AND election security, but we only ever see one addressed at a time based upon who is in power.

Well, let's see if it gets into his defamation defenses.
Dershowitz wouldn't have taken his case if he didn't think there was significant material to work with. Which make me curious if Lindell's legal team has enough legit evidence to prove Dominion is engaging in SLAPP suits and not simply defending against defamation.

Uh..... I've got news for you...
You're implying that we will never get our day in court, I think.

Well, we need to force this to the courts. If there is a single, un-corrupted court in the USA still remaining, we need to force this case to that court. Otherwise, we will never have fair elections again.

AOTL is a well-funded, well-educated organization who is working overtime to ensure that we never have fair elections again. They really enjoyed controlling the outcome of the 2020 election, and they're not planning on losing that control any time soon. This is an email that I received from them today:

Conservative lawmakers are determined to suppress the vote -- they’re currently considering a total of 361 voter suppression bills in 47 states. And on Thursday in Texas, partisan lawmakers passed voter suppression bill HB6 through the House Elections Committee, “despite hours of public testimony in opposition from the groups most affected by the bill.”

We’ve launched an easy-to-use online tool where you can submit a letter to the editor of your local newspapers to tell people in your community why passing transformational legislation like the For the People Act would help combat bills like these and safeguard our democracy for generations to come.

Use our easy to use letter-to-the-editor (LTE) tool to submit your thoughts to your local newspapers about how the For the People Act is essential to stopping voter suppression across the country, ending partisan congressional gerrymandering, and building a more just society and stronger democracy.
Educating our community by submitting an LTE is a key way we can make sure our movement can provide accountability during this year’s redistricting process and help pass crucial democracy reforms like the For the People Act. In fact, our grassroots movement is the last line of defense in the fight for fair maps, but we’ll only be successful if we’re prepared.

We can prevent another decade of unfair maps, but we have to grow our movement and educate our neighbors and friends now on the redistricting process, the onslaught of voter suppression legislation, and ways we can all fight back.

Help secure our democracy by getting engaged and submitting a letter to the editor of your local newspapers. Tell people in your community why it’s imperative the Senate passes the For the People Act.

You’re an important part of this movement,
Ted

You're implying that we will never get our day in court, I think.

Well, we need to force this to the courts. If there is a single, un-corrupted court in the USA still remaining, we need to force this case to that court. Otherwise, we will never have fair elections again.

...how?

Be precise, please. Tell me how I, or you, can "force this into the courts." I'm very tired of rhetoric by this time. I don't need your high-minded, principled statements. I need you to put some specifics to those words.

"Force this into the courts" isn't how the legal system works in the short term. I'm sorry, it just isn't. It works over many years, like with the civil rights cases of the 1960s, and it's what Comm2A is trying to do now. If you want to reform voting, you need a multi-state grassroots organization that might, MIGHT, be able to very carefully craft cases that could maybe, someday, result in favorable rulings.

But I don't think that's what you're talking about here. You're fighting last year's battle about voting machines and corrupt Pennsylvanians. And on that? Yes. You're right. I'm implying that we will never get our day in court. Because we already have; it just wasn't an outcome you agreed with.

...how?

Be precise, please. Tell me how I, or you, can "force this into the courts." I'm very tired of rhetoric by this time. I don't need your high-minded, principled statements. I need you to put some specifics to those words.

"Force this into the courts" isn't how the legal system works in the short term. I'm sorry, it just isn't. It works over many years, like with the civil rights cases of the 1960s, and it's what Comm2A is trying to do now. If you want to reform voting, you need a multi-state grassroots organization that might, MIGHT, be able to very carefully craft cases that could maybe, someday, result in favorable rulings.

But I don't think that's what you're talking about here. You're fighting last year's battle about voting machines and corrupt Pennsylvanians. And on that? Yes. You're right. I'm implying that we will never get our day in court. Because we already have; it just wasn't an outcome you agreed with.
That's an excellent question: How?

I didn't say I had an answer to how. I'm saying it needs to be done, one way or another. We are going to be overrun by Communists if it doesn't happen.

If you have an answer to how, I'd love to hear it.

The Left always seems to have an answer to how. Look at this organization called All On The Line. I receive 3 emails from them everyday. They seem to have endless amounts of resources, time, energy and money to erode liberties in this country. How come patriots do not have organizations like this? The Left has a laundry list organizations. The Right has a handful. NRA, JBS and Fox News off the top of my head. Actually, I really can't think of anything else. The Left has NPR, AOTL, Washington Post, NYT, CNN, MSNBC, Southern Poverty Law Center, SNOPES, Amazon, Twitter, Youtube, Coca-Cola apparently now, Apple, Walmart, The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. The list is endless. How did they get so well funded and organized? I don't know. How come the Right has almost no organizations, no money, no backing? I don't know. But Patriot organizations are necessary to fight this fight. How they get started. I don't know. I'm just an average Joe. I don't have deep pockets or resources. All I know is that it NEEDS to happen or we're going to lose our freedom and liberty in this country.

That's an excellent question: How?

I didn't say I had an answer to how. I'm saying it needs to be done, one way or another. We are going to be overrun by Communists if it doesn't happen.

If you have an answer to how, I'd love to hear it.

The Left always seems to have an answer to how. Look at this organization called All On The Line. I receive 3 emails from them everyday. They seem to have endless amounts of resources, time, energy and money to erode liberties in this country. How come patriots do not have organizations like this? The Left has a laundry list organizations. The Right has a handful. NRA, JBS and Fox News off the top of my head. Actually, I really can't think of anything else. The Left has NPR, AOTL, Washington Post, NYT, CNN, MSNBC, Southern Poverty Law Center, SNOPES, Amazon, Twitter, Youtube, Coca-Cola apparently now, Apple, Walmart, The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. The list is endless. How did they get so well funded and organized? I don't know. How come the Right has almost no organizations, no money, no backing? I don't know. But Patriot organizations are necessary to fight this fight. How they get started. I don't know. I'm just an average Joe. I don't have deep pockets or resources. All I know is that it NEEDS to happen or we're going to lose our freedom and liberty in this country.

As I thought. More rhetoric.

Sorry, but I'm tired of that. Good luck to you.

But with that being said, it looks like someone is doing something:

Back
Top Bottom