• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Michael Pelosi LLC / The Civilian Supply

michaelpelosillc

Dealer
NES Member
I'm an 07 FFL (02 SOT) located in Nashua, NH. Was in Braintree MA, but decided to move locations due to insurmountable zoning restrictions. The shop is located just a few minutes over the NH border on Daniel Webster Highway (about 20 minutes North of Lowell), so I can hopefully be of service to both NH and MA residents. If there is anything you need, please let me know and I will do my best to help.

You can visit my website, www.civilian-supply.com, to see all items for sale available in the Nashua shop. As of writing this, I'm still waiting on the city permit to sell Pistols and Revolvers. Once that happens, the shop will be fully open for business. Aside from firearms, we have ammo, accessories, and knives for sale, and are in the process of setting up a Silencer Shop purchasing module and a small cigar retail area. We also buy used firearms and offer consignment, too.

The website offers numerous ways to pay for an item, so if there is something you'd like you can complete the checkout process and choose an option that will "reserve" it for a certain period of time.

Our transfer fee is $20 (inbound), and, in the interest of safety, face-to-face transfers will always be free (by appointment).

-Mike P.

Last edited:
Stripped lowers for sale, a few still in packaging, (Anderson and Aero, mainly). If you're looking for a particular lower, let me know and I'll help you get what you want.
Weekly Inventory

Attachments

• LowerAs.jpg
    LowerAs.jpg
    389.5 KB · Views: 96
Anderson Stripped Lowers, 3 Pack, Consecutive Serial Numbers $215 cash, add 3.5% for credit card. Will keep as a package for a week before selling individually. SOLD PENDING
Available Inventory

Attachments

• AndersonConsecutive.jpg
    AndersonConsecutive.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Thanks to everyone that bought something. I went from "Oh, do I buy too much inventory" to "I'm out of inventory" in a matter of weeks. Hopefully I will find a spot soon that will allow me to successfully apply for the state dealer license and offer more variety. For the early customers: thanks for being patient as I fumbled my way around FastBound, 4473 forms, NICS, etc.

And as always, if there is anything I can help you with, please let me know. Even if it requires a more complicated transaction, I'll make it smooth and as economical as possible.

-Mike

Not going to lie, I wondered for just a moment. I wish you Godspeed. The "other" one certainly hasn't brought any honor...

Mind you, I've had a couple. If I were in your shoes, I'd consult with a lawyer to see just how much fun you could have with that, without bringing the Lizard Police to your door.

Yeah may need to consider a name change. 😂 kiddin.

Someone has to bring some honor to the Pelosi name.

Not going to lie, I wondered for just a moment. I wish you Godspeed. The "other" one certainly hasn't brought any honor...

Mind you, I've had a couple. If I were in your shoes, I'd consult with a lawyer to see just how much fun you could have with that, without bringing the Lizard Police to your door.
It's been on my mind and is so very, very tempting

For Sale: KE Arms KG9 9MM Complete Lower w/ MOE Fixed Stock. Takes Glock 17 magazines. Great by itself for a 16" PCC or an SBR candidate.

Price: $170 (cash, add 3.5% credit).

Condition: Used, a few hundred rounds put through it. Have used with FM 9mm uppers and Grid Defense, no issues. There are uppers with barrels that have dedicated and better feed ramps like Aero EPC-9, Macon, etc.

Location: FTF or FFL transfer in Braintree. (This was a private item so can be transferred via LTC validation or FFL, choice is yours).

Attachments

• IMG_1480.jpg
    IMG_1480.jpg
    316.6 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1479.jpg
    IMG_1479.jpg
    434.7 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1478.jpg
    IMG_1478.jpg
    410.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1477.jpg
    IMG_1477.jpg
    454.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1476.jpg
    IMG_1476.jpg
    276.3 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1475.jpg
    IMG_1475.jpg
    341 KB · Views: 53
For Sale: KP-15 Complete Polymer Lower w/ Fixed Stock in FDE

Price: $160 (cash, add 3.5% credit).

Condition: BNIN (Brand new in box)

Attachments

• IMG_1442.jpg
    IMG_1442.jpg
    449.4 KB · Views: 46
09/05 In-Stock Inventory at Civilian Supply in Nashua, NH.
We are open Saturdays, 11AM-4PM and Sundays 12PM-4PM and during the week by appointment. More hours coming soon.

Text: 603-557-5103
email: [email protected]

www.civilian-supply.com for the most accurate in-store inventory.

Long Guns and Receivers

1. Hi Point 9MM Carbine (Used). Missing rear sight. Will include a Bushnell TRS-25. Comes with 3 magazines. Price is $180. Available to MA and NH Residents.
HiPoint995Used.jpg

2. Anderson Manufacturing Stripped Receivers in Retail Packaging, Open Trigger Guard. Price is $45 each, or 5 for $200.

3. GForce Arms GF00 Sport 12 Gauge Semi Auto Shotgun, 20" barrel. 5 round magazines. Can take 2 3/4" and 3" shells. $315.

4. GForce Arms GF00-MLOK 12 Gauge Semi Auto Shotgun, 18.5" Barrel. 5 round magazines. Can take 2 3/4" and 3" shells. $315.

5. Foxtrot Mike FM9 9MM Lower Receiver. Takes Glock magazines. $250.

6. Chinese SKS. In good condition. $525. Available to MA and NH residents.
ChineseSKS.jpg

7. Norinco SKS Sporter. Detachable magazines. Exterior shows signs of use but rifle barrel is sharp and bright. $650. Available to MA and NH residents.
SKSSporter.png

8. Aero M4E1 Stripped Lowers: Anodized Black is $95 and FDE is $115.

Pistols

1. Shadow Systems DR920 Combat. 5" Threaded barrel, tritium sights, and Optics Ready slide. Comes with 17 round PMAGS. $700

2. Shadow Systems DR920 Elite in FDE. 5" Threaded barrel, tritium sights, and Optics Ready slide. Comes with 17 round PMAGS $825

3. (USED). CZ P10-F w/ Three magazines and holster. Grip has custom texture job done to it. Rear sight has been replace with a Meprolight Illuminated Bullseye Optical Sight. $300. (No pictures yet, will upload soon).

4. Smith & Wesson M&P9 Shield Plus 9MM w/ Thumb Safety. Comes with two magazines. $389.

5. Taurus G3C w/ Manual Safety. Comes with two magazines. $250.

6. Anderson Kiger 9C Pro (Glock Clone). Two in stock. These do not come with magazines. The Kiger 9C Pro Slide is optics ready. Works with most Glock 19 Gen3 parts. $325.

7. Anderson Kiger 9C frame, used once. $75.

Ammo

$12 boxes of 9MM FMJ.
Ammo.jpg

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 64
09/23-09/24 Prices

Everything is BNIB unless noted

1. Shadow Systems Elite, FDE: $700

2. Shadow Systems Combat, Black: $600

3. Anderson Kiger 9C Pro: $250 each (no magazine)

4. Taurus G3C: $229

5. Smith and Wesson Shield Plus w/ Thumb Safety: $365

6. Canik Mete Pro SFX w/ Optics Ready Slide Cut: $552

Rifles

1. Wraithworks WAR15: $405

2. PSA AK-47 w/ a bunch of accessories from Magpul and Midwest Industries + a surplus magazine. Equipped with Romanian surplus furniture: $815 OBO

Shotguns

We have 2 GForce Arms AR style shotguns, $215 and $290, respectively or both for $500

Receivers/Lowers

1. Anderson Manufacturing Kiger 9C Pro complete frame, used once: $35

2. Sig Sauer FCU for P365: $349

3. Aero Precision M4E1 Lower Receiver, FDE Cerakote: $100

Ammo

$12 FMJ 9MM 115 gr

$8 boxes of .223

$8 boxes of 7.62x39

Magazines

AR PMags and Promags, 30 Rounds, $11-$12

We are open Saturdays, 11-4PM and Sundays 12-4PM. In October, we will have more weekday hours. Thanks.

Text or call 603-557-5103 (text will get a quicker response) or email the [email protected]

We sell to MA residents and work with dealers in MA state to help you get what you want.

10/29/2023 Update
Thanks to everyone who has stopped by/purchased online. We've been officially open for a month, and this past week it's been crazy busy. Nice having a shop location that serves MA and NH customers equally. Due to construction, our hours this week will be:

Monday: 12-7PM
Tuesday: Closed
Wednesday: By appointment
Thursday: 12-7PM
Friday: Closed
Saturday: 11AM-2PM

The following week, back to normal.

For MA residents specifically: if you need something from a company that doesn't/won't ship to MA, let me know and we can work something out. This incudes PSA, Aero, BCM, etc. And if you want me to check on a dealer price for anything (doesn't have to be a firearm), also let me know. We are a small shop and don't have the cash to stock deep yet, but we try and make up for it by helping people get what they want.

I will also ship ammo to MA w/ a valid LTC. UPS ground has been $5-$10 for anything under 20lbs.

Cases of 9MM FMJ 115 grain for $245.43, same price cash or credit. Brands may vary depending on availability (Blazer Brass, Magtech, New Republic, Ammo Inc)

Attachments

• 9MMDeal.jpg
    9MMDeal.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 30
I'm an 07 FFL (02 SOT) located in Nashua, NH. Was in Braintree MA, but decided to move locations due to insurmountable zoning restrictions. The shop is located just a few minutes over the NH border on Daniel Webster Highway (about 20 minutes North of Lowell), so I can hopefully be of service to both NH and MA residents. If there is anything you need, please let me know and I will do my best to help.

You can visit my website, www.civilian-supply.com, to see all items for sale available in the Nashua shop. As of writing this, I'm still waiting on the city permit to sell Pistols and Revolvers. Once that happens, the shop will be fully open for business. Aside from firearms, we have ammo, accessories, and knives for sale, and are in the process of setting up a Silencer Shop purchasing module and a small cigar retail area. We also buy used firearms and offer consignment, too.

The website offers numerous ways to pay for an item, so if there is something you'd like you can complete the checkout process and choose an option that will "reserve" it for a certain period of time.

Our transfer fee is $20 (inbound), and, in the interest of safety, face-to-face transfers will always be free (by appointment).

-Mike P.
Change your last name, it ties you to scumbags.

-Mike P.
100% man of his word and great to do business with. Recommended.

Back
Top Bottom