• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Michael Pelosi LLC / The Civilian Supply

I did a multiple purchase order with Mike recently that involved a vendor order and shipping to a local FFL and another location. Mike, stuck in the middle, did everything possible to make it a smooth and fast transaction. In fact, he went above and beyond to make sure it was done right. I couldn't be happier with the way he managed it all. I would gladly, and hope to, do business with him again. I highly recommend Mike and Civilian Supply. Thanks Mike.

I did a multiple purchase order with Mike recently that involved a vendor order and shipping to a local FFL and another location. Mike, stuck in the middle, did everything possible to make it a smooth and fast transaction. In fact, he went above and beyond to make sure it was done right. I couldn't be happier with the way he managed it all. I would gladly, and hope to, do business with him again. I highly recommend Mike and Civilian Supply. Thanks Mike.
Thanks for the kind words. Enjoy the newest additions to your firearm family!

Hello All,
Looks like frames and receivers and some other stuff may be coming to an end (for now). If there is anything anyone wants in these final weeks/months, please reach out. My pricing will not change, and payment plans can be arranged. I appreciate everyone who has helped my business these last few months and will do whatever I can to give back.

-Mike
#603-557-5103

Mike is a solid guy. He respects my time, as I do his. Great resource to the law abiding 2a community. Would recommend to anyone

If you like Glocks and want to stock up for the impending frame shortage, PSA Daggers are the way to go. They come in full size (G17), compact (G19) and now micro (G43X). If you want one (or a few), I can place the order for you. Just add on another $50-$60 for shipping/transfer fees/etc. and that's basically the all in cost.

Given the circumstances we find ourselves in, being able to get complete from for $100-$150 based on the Glock Gen3 design isn't the worst thing.

Reach out if you have any questions or want to order.

1707486653313.png

Hello All,
I have a few Anderson Stripped lowers in stock. If you buy any pistol or rifle I have listed (or place a direct order for something through me), you can get the lower for $35. With a typical transfer fee, that will bring it up to $50-$55. Good while supplies last.

I had a very smooth transaction with Mike. Certainly, if you know what you are looking for, look no further. He will take care of your needs. Thank you and will be a returning customer soon!

Back
Top Bottom