MFS information

Very nice facility. Staff was friendly and professional. I did have about a 5 minute wait for a lane but it appeared to be just bad timing as lanes were available the whole time after I started my session. It is cool on the firing line but that is due to the great ventilation system they have (I'll take the fresh air any day). amazing amount of business going on between classes, range users and shoppers in the store. I managed to pick up a new magazine for my Ruger MKIII 22/45 for only $21.95 (I haven't been able to find one of these locally and online I seem to remember that they were more expensive).
I wish it wasn't 1:45 hrs away from my house or I would become a member.
Good time and highly recommended to all.

Bringing wife in on the 19th for her basic firearm safety course. Would not consider going anywhere else. Their program is awesome.

Excellent day at MFS. Thanks to Steve for the free pistol rental I shot my first Glock 19 gen 4. What a sweet shooter it was. Between that and my 9mm Shield I went through 300 rounds down range. I hat to say it tho. The Glock shot way better then my shield. Better groupings and a much better action. Still love my shield as it is my first pistol tho. Never give it up. But an apex trigger is in order unfortunately.

Ma LTC-A
GOAL Member
Northbridge, Ma

Went there for their moon island practice test. As i had never shot a handgun, it was well worth it. Went on to get 284/300 on the test.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom