Maybe an interesting turn for the upcoming election and the 2nd ammendment.

hillman

NES Member
Just saw this quote from the president of National African American Gun Association (NAAGA).

"Preparation is a state of mind that requires us all to view the world in realistic terms and to adjust accordingly. As young folks say, "If you stay ready, you don't have to get ready." Continuing to put ourselves in harm's way without protection only perpetuates the legacy of victimization. It is time to change the narrative. Let us become the most 2nd Amendment minded community within the USA and conceal carry at all times." - Philip Smith, President, NAAGA

NAAGA has over 40,000 members and growing strong, over 10000 this year alone. While I don't think this means they will vote for Trump, I wouldn't be surprised if this keeps a lot of members from voting for Biden. There is quite a bit of voter apathy and anger over both choices on several forums among members. These are voters that Biden is throwing away. I don't see Trump doing anything to attract them, though.

I am optimistic that we are going to see a bunch of people of all different races and skin colors that are going to see right through all the leftist bulshit. There are tons of these people that are no longer under the shackles of dems anymore.... even if many don't vote for Trump I don't think a lot of going to vote for Biden and they would rather just stay home.... all old white Democrats have done is continually throw them under the bus and treating them like children....

It would great a strong organization came about like this. then really pushed hard (nationally) on issues like licenses and natl right carry, etc.

As long as black people continue to segregate themselves with their gun organizations and every other organization they dream up they will never achieve their end goal to be equal. As such they will continue to stand alone because they create the division.

it is NOT just blacks. It is almost everyone. If there is one thing that we should ban is hyphenated Americans.
stop being a (fill in the blank)- Americans and just be Americans.

self segrating, enclaves, Balkanization. Government forms in 600 different languages.. all meant to drive people apart.

I think the best option is that the 2nd amendment becomes a staple of both parties
never going to happen, the left hates the 2nd Amendment. As long as the public is armed they will never achieve their goal of total subjugation. Meanwhile in Chicago another weekend of Black on Black violence and the lamestream media ignores it. Black Lies Matter.

it is NOT just blacks. It is almost everyone. If there is one thing that we should ban is hyphenated Americans.
stop being a (fill in the blank)- Americans and just be Americans.

self segrating, enclaves, Balkanization. Government forms in 600 different languages.. all meant to drive people apart.
Exactly. One once indivisible nation, now bifurcated. E pluribus unum, out of many one. Do we have a German American Gun Owners Ass? Do we have a Dutch American Gun Owners Ass? Do we have a Italian American Gun Owners Ass? Do we have a Brazilian American Gun Owners Ass? How about we just have regular Americans, not more exclusive ethnic cliques. One America. One 2nd A.

The hidden racism of Democrats will cause them to think "Blacks with guns are scary but we can't be caught saying that". In the mean time, I'll bet it's much easier for a black gun owner to be welcomed at a MA gun club than to rent an apartment in Boston on an equal basis (recent news article about how blacks still face real discrimination when it comes to rental housing). Blacks black guns matter - it's a true expression of equality in at least one dimension.

The hidden racism of Democrats will cause them to think "Blacks with guns are scary but we can't be caught saying that". In the mean time, I'll bet it's much easier for a black gun owner to be welcomed at a MA gun club than to rent an apartment in Boston on an equal basis (recent news article about how blacks still face real discrimination when it comes to rental housing). Blacks black guns matter - it's a true expression of equality in at least one dimension.

Hidden racism of democrats??? They've thought that for as long as I've been alive.

Exactly. One once indivisible nation, now bifurcated. E pluribus unum, out of many one. Do we have a German American Gun Owners Ass? Do we have a Dutch American Gun Owners Ass? Do we have a Italian American Gun Owners Ass? Do we have a Brazilian American Gun Owners Ass? How about we just have regular Americans, not more exclusive ethnic cliques. One America. One 2nd A.
There's no money to be made that way

If having a group of like minded and similar backgrounds or whatever gets people to join and become trained and legal gun owners, I don't see the downside. I would imagine, depending on location, that some of these folks would have a difficult time, either real or imagined, in finding access to local gun clubs or training. This provides a comfort level that allows them to do exactly what we all want to do.

Don't underestimate the black conservative movement in this country. I can list dozens of black voices on social media right now that are converting blacks each and every day.

The black vote for Trump will be in the high teens this election. It might even break the 20% mark.

Its coming.

The fact that a race war narrative is being driven so ridiculously hard is proof that the left has already lost control of black voters.

What we see and here is such a minute slice of the political spectrum, the far tail of the populace.

Without media amplification none of this shit would be going down.

Somehow I'm thinking the guys in the vid are taking a somewhat harder line on "Shall not be Infringed " than joining GOAL and sending a couple bucks to the NRA.

The black vote for Trump will be in the high teens this election. It might even break the 20% mark.
Whoa! Only 8 out of 10 blacks voting for Biden. Thats progress [thinking]

Compare Bidens record on racial issues to Trump's and tell me why Trump isnt getting the 80%

I don't disagree, but in real world elections a swing from 8% to 20% is a black swan event, which is why it will be so shocking when it happens.

Whoa! Only 8 out of 10 blacks voting for Biden. Thats progress [thinking]

Compare Bidens record on racial issues to Trump's and tell me why Trump isnt getting the 80%

Because generational brainwashing is very difficult to overcome when the lamestream media is so blatantly dishonest and biased.

Back
Top Bottom