• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Maura Healy at The Big E... today

Please see July 20th, 2016.

If she decides that, due to public safety, she is going to require all 'Assault Weapons' (as currently defined) that were obtained after 1994 to be removed from the state, permanently disabled or turned into police by a certain date; or face prosecution. Guess what, she can do that with what she did on the 20th and was allowed to stand. Does she have the stones is the only question - and due to the lack of real response from the House, Senate and Governor I would say it's already in the works. More so if the OP is accurate in her statement.

Armflap tantrums vs. actually prosecuting people (or orchestrating a program for people to surrender their shit) are two different things.

So far all we've seen from the AGs office is Bloviating, armflapping, limpwristing, grandstanding, and bullshit.

Judging her potential future actions based on what happened on the 20th is like believing Baghdad Bob. Healey might as well be an Al Sahaf clone.

-Mike

I have a 50% lower that got messed up in the mill. cost me 10 buck...profit time?

How about buying some cheap airsoft guns, taking the inner brass barrel out along with gear box. With their knowledge in firearm I bet they won't know the difference[rofl] turn these ones in all day long for $200-300$ a piece. Gear box, inner barrel and motor can be sold separately on ebay for more extra profit[laugh2]

Back
Top Bottom