Matt Gaetz: Dems will move on guns by declaring firearm violence a public health emergency

This is going to be huge because every board of health in every town will take this as their cue to act. They’ve been gearing up for this for years with every single BOH in every town in the country. I’ve heard the “public health emergency” rumbled around my town for years. The same dipsh*t head of the BOH in your town who mandated masks will now start putting forth mandates relating to firearms.

Shouldn't these criminals be "representing the people" and not conspiring to take our constitutional God Given rights away?

Also, I think Government Corruption is a Public Health Emergency, what can we do about that? Take away their freedoms?

This is going to be huge because every board of health in every town will take this as their cue to act. They’ve been gearing up for this for years with every single BOH in every town in the country. I’ve heard the “public health emergency” rumbled around my town for years. The same dipsh*t head of the BOH in your town who mandated masks will now start putting forth mandates relating to firearms.

Commence pant-shitting.

Let me know when ANY of that actually occcurs.

Commence pant-shitting.

Let me know when ANY of that actually occurs.

If anything it will follow the usual pattern, with some truly crazy legislation passing in places like Berkley, SF, Cambridge, etc. Big blue cities may follow suit at some point. Litigation ensues. Red states shake their heads at it and carry on.

If anything it will follow the usual pattern, with some truly crazy legislation passing in places like Berkley, SF, Cambridge, etc. Big blue cities may follow suit at some point. Litigation ensues. Red states shake their heads at it and carry on.

Even MA cities and towns will shake their heads.

No municipality wants a piece of this. The only things the Berkeleys and Brooklines of the world will do is pass some sort of non-binding resolution or something.

Barney Fife is NOT stacking up and coming for your gunnzzzzz just because Matt Gaetz says so. LOL! I swear, some folks will believe anything.

No municipality wants a piece of this. The only things the Berkeleys and Brooklines of the world will do is pass some sort of non-binding resolution or something.

Barney Fife is NOT stacking up and coming for your gunnzzzzz just because Matt Gaetz says so. LOL! I swear, some folks will believe anything.

I don't think it's a light switch thing, where someone flips it and people start getting raided, rather it's a new(ish) angle of attack from which they'll continue to gnaw away at 2A.

Commence pant-shitting.

Let me know when ANY of that actually occcurs.
I agree, it is varsity-level pant-shitting on my part, but I do know that this is something that is being discussed in at least 3 different BOHs in MA as a wishlist of things they want to do.

I agree, it is varsity-level pant-shitting on my part, but I do know that this is something that is being discussed in at least 3 different BOHs in MA as a wishlist of things they want to do.

Biden wishes he could reinstate the AWB, too, and he's nowhere close.

Politicians often have wishes. There are a million reasons why those never become reality. No MA BOH is going to seize anyone's guns, ever.

Did you not hear that Trump is being indicted?

AFT fina get $2 billion. Biden is set on the war on guns.

Some loudmouth staffer was already gleefully bleating on his cell phone about this conspiring with 'public health officials' on the MA State House steps back during the 2014 gun law hearings. The commies play the long game.

iu

iu

Watertown proved Barney Fife can't wait to flex on the peasantry.

Last edited:
Some loudmouth staffer was already gleefully bleating on his cell phone about this conspiring with 'public health officials' on the MA State House steps back during the 2014 gun law hearings. The commies play the long game.

iu

iu

Watertown proved Barney Fife can't wait to flex on the peasantry.

Those weren't BOH.

And that was the combined LE force from a dozen communities converging on one single Watertown neighborhood. When you scale up the search, which'll scale down the stack, the flex won't look so confident.

That's why they're accelerating the gun stuff. They want to make sure they have a monopoly on violence when it all goes down.

That train left the station thirty years ago. Every one of those "they" lives somewhere......in and among every gun owner in the country.

Nobody is untouchable.

When there's three or four of these at every road intersection, the monopoly ends. OIP (4).jpg

Last edited:
Those weren't BOH.

And that was the combined LE force from a dozen communities converging on one single Watertown neighborhood. When you scale up the search, which'll scale down the stack, the flex won't look so confident.
Always wondered what would have happened that day if the Boston and MSP delta force cops showed up, pounded on your door and you didn't answer and just hid in your house? Would they knock your door down and clear your house with a gun to your head once they found you hiding in your own home? Reminds me of that time after Katrina. Take the guns. No one besides police will be allowed to have guns. 2A suspended. Due process later. In this case, it was 4A suspended. Due process never lol.

Always wondered what would have happened that day if the Boston and MSP delta force cops showed up, pounded on your door and you didn't answer and just hid in your house? Would they knock your door down and clear your house with a gun to your head once they found you hiding in your own home? Reminds me of that time after Katrina. Take the guns. No one besides police will be allowed to have guns. 2A suspended. Due process later. In this case, it was 4A suspended. Due process never lol.
And with all that bluster, they missed the person for whom they were looking. Some guy smoking a cigarette after everyone left found him.

That gives me some hope.

Back
Top Bottom