• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mat Best - How to be Tacticool

Sad with myself but i laughed too many times. Apparently everyone whos ever met me was right, just might have a touch o' the ***hole in me

I'd like to see him take a poke at someone that would probably shoot him in the face... LOL
He's got some easy targets in that video.

Short List:
Dave Harrington
Pat McNamara
Paul Howe
Kelly Venden
Kyle Lamb

He has a pretty impressive background himself. IIRC he did 4 pumps as a ranger in a ranger Bn and did a lot of contracting work after the fact. His brothers are also USMC I believe. He's done a lot for veterans and obviously 2A.

I think he was poking fun at the internet clowns. I didn't realize Cory was another ******* lying about his service. Their seems to be no shortage.

Mike

He has a pretty impressive background himself. IIRC he did 4 pumps as a ranger in a ranger Bn and did a lot of contracting work after the fact. His brothers are also USMC I believe. He's done a lot for veterans and obviously 2A.

I think he was poking fun at the internet clowns. I didn't realize Cory was another ******* lying about his service. Their seems to be no shortage.

Mike
I know his background. I think he's funny... just low hanging fruit and all. :)

The jab at Yeager and Costa were great, but they need to do Nutnfancy

Lol, nutnfancy has already pretty much been trolled off the interwebs. He rarely posts anything anymore and if he does its stupid stuff like enduro bike riding and his car. His whole family has a full time job deleting trolls off the comments on his videos, lol.

Back
Top Bottom