• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MassWildlife WMA Map Viewer

I've been having to email masswildlife to obtain the printed maps like they had on the old site. Some of the WMA's you select will automatically link you to the old printable maps, others do not. I like the idea of the new map viewer however its a terrible system and is extremely slow regardless of internet connection, I feel like the site was a 1/4 done when they launched it and now they are going back filling in the blanks.

So its not just me... I really can't stand the new sight.... There was nothing wrong with the old one.. In my opinion it was one of the best in the country... Now its like the rest hard to navigate and info can be harder to find then deer in the woods

The pages take forever to load, only some of the WMAs have maps and reports.......it sucks.

Same with the online game check, took forever to get up and running. It seems like the whole masswildlife is a pretty "closed circuit" organization and you can never get anything out of them. Its hard to even get a response from someone other than the webmaster.

Back
Top Bottom