Massachusetts Schuetzen Society

Anyone know anything about this organization? I got a name and number from the internet of a gentleman who is supposed to be the contact person for this organization. I called a few days ago and left a message on his machine, but have yet to hear from him. He could be on vacation or the number could have been wrong.

The only other thing I found out in my internet search is that the Old Colony Sportsmen's Association is the host club for the organization. Before I try to contact someone in the club, I thought I'd post here in case there are any Old Colony members here who could help me out.

I am looking for a gunsmith who is familiar with German single shot Schuetzen rifles and thought this organization would be a likely place to ask the question. Of course, if any NES'rs know of a gunsmith with the requisite experience please advise. Thanks.

I have an old German single shot schuetzen and it's a lot of fun, except for the fact that the narrow curved steel butt plate gets uncomfortable after a few shots even though it's a heavy rifle.

Do you live anywhere near Tewksbury?

I see you were thinking just like me . . .

Earl Sheehan, Jr.
Earl's Repair Service
437R Chandler Street
Tewksbury, MA 01876
(978) 851-2656
http://www.carlwalther.com

He's the German Walther importer and if he doesn't do it, he'll likely be able to point the OP in the right direction.

Back
Top Bottom