Massachusetts Bill HD.4420 "An act to modernize gun Laws"

the point is to get across what this bill does to you as a citizen of massachuetts *right now*.
Would need each offense to residents with the line number in the document that causes that offense.

I said there were around 600,000 licenses in Massachusetts you said you were told there were about 100,000. The accurate number is 541,956. This data can be found at Mass.gov link about and I exported an Excel spread sheet of the data for you study. In fact, there over 2200 licensees in Woburn.
Don't forget, probably as many UNlicensed which are not even counted!!!

Legislation bans .22 calibers, ends hunting on private property, restricts self-defense, confiscation of legally owned rifles!
Again, need to reference where in the bill, so this can be sent out.

Toby Leary is well
Again, who? These names are not familiar or even recognizable at all.

I think that 2024 is going to be a bloodbath for the GOP in national elections. The dem voting machine will be full steam. 2022, where they told us that people were fed up and through with the left, gave us a red trickle.

Well, when you field a few ship candidates, you're not going to get hte overwhelming win you want. Hershel Walker? Dr. Oz???? Damn.

Sure, our side can talk of "stolen elections." But that's only b/c people can't BELIEVE people would think differently they them. I was rewatching the first 20 min of Inglorious Basterds. Lanza says something about how he is such a good jew hunter b/c hte Aryans are eagles - they only look where eagles would go. But he thinks like hte rat - and thinks where the rat would go.

If you can't get in the mind of your average American, you're going to continue to blame election losses on some conspurrursurrrr instead of the crap candidates we put up 2 years ago.

I would like to see GOAL on Carlson Tucker...possible?

Why???? For what reason? So that other super-right-wing conspiracy people can have something else to wring their hands about???? I'd rather see him on CNN anything. Get to the people that somewhat or don't agree with us. Why pander to the (m)asses?? ;)

Why???? For what reason? So that other super-right-wing conspiracy people can have something else to wring their hands about???? I'd rather see him on CNN anything. Get to the people that somewhat or don't agree with us. Why pander to the (m)asses?? ;)
Or better yet, The view. Those hens would have a discharge.

We probably should, if we can. That would be a quick, temporary victory.

Because the more extreme aspects of this law are unlikely to be enacted. They're Day's clumsy negotiating tactic. If they were to pass, the law should be swiftly enjoined.

So. They're likely to tone the law down, thus removing some of the more obviously unconstitutional aspects. And some of us will cheer that, because we don't understand that they're only doing that because they know the law is more likely to survive an initial court challenge that way.

But we'll "celebrate" it as a "victory," because we don't understand their game.

Stopping the bill before the courts have a chance to get hold of it is the most desirable outcome, in the short term. But letting it go through as is, so that the courts can destroy it in five or six years from now, is a more certain victory IMO. It would take longer, but it wouldn't just stop this bill: it would dampen future bills, too.

I'm fine either way. I understand the nature of the state where I live. I would prefer a court solution here, but I realize I'm unlikely to get it.
their goal was probably always to throw as much shit into this thing and see what will stick. There will be some negotiating and in the end, while a bunch of shit will be removed, a bunch of shit will be kept in and passed. Then we will hear that it was a win for Mass gun owners...:rolleyes:

Yup their goal was probably always to throw as much shit into this thing and see what will stick. There will be some negotiating and in the end, while a bunch of shit will be removed, a bunch of shit will be kept in and passed. Then we will hear that it was a win for Mass gun owners..
We should not only be going through this new language and gutting it, but we should also be going through and gutting the EXISTING language.

Best would be to clean up the existing laws, and simplify simplify simplify. Why talk about "assault weapons", when "assault" is already a crime, no matter how it is done? Next.

Which part of the bill says this? I'd love to get a list of all these horrible things, and be able to point to the line in the proposed bill that says that, so I can share with my club.
that comes from section 173, highlights mine. you'd have to pull into the parking lot before you saw the sign. no sign, you're violated.

SECTION 173 of the bill:
Ban on possessing any gun, loaded or unloaded:
• “prohibited area” shall mean any of the following, including in or upon any part of
the buildings, grounds, or parking areas of:
• a place owned, leased, or under the control of state, county or municipal
government used for the purpose of government administration, judicial or court
administrative proceedings, or correctional services;
• a location in use as a polling place or used for the storage or tabulation of ballots;
• an elementary school, secondary school, college, university or other educational
institution including transport used for students of said institution and places where
persons are assembled for educational purposes;
any private property, including but not limited to residential, commercial, industrial,
agricultural, institutional or undeveloped property, unless the owner has provided
express consent or has posted a sign indicating that it is permissible to carry on the

premises a firearm with a valid and lawfully issued firearm license or permit under

That's already been brought up a few times, don't remind them.
if i happened to be jim wallace at @GOAL, that's the amendment i would offer if he wanted to make the news ...

- cease the celebration of patriots day on april 19
- remove the minuteman from lexington green
- petition the federal government to close minuteman park.
- remove any references in the commonwealth that refer to the battle.
- take down the bunker hill monument
- rename minuteman high school

since none of that would have been possible under this regime.

let's get that history erased, people!

Last edited:
their goal was probably always to throw as much shit into this thing and see what will stick. There will be some negotiating and in the end, while a bunch of shit will be removed, a bunch of shit will be kept in and passed. Then we will hear that it was a win for Mass gun owners...:rolleyes:

Sadly I agree, I said that same thing many pages ago. Typical gun owners comprise.

if i happened to be jim wallace at @GOAL, that's the amendment i would offer if he wanted to make the news ...

I get the sentiment, but commies can only succeed in our destruction if they erase history. It has been proven time and time again. This list is a wet dream to them.

the best article in the herald starts:

"it's a sunny afternoon, you decide to go to the range. you lock your gun in the trunk in a locked container. down the road, you realize you need gas and pull into a gas station. you are now a felon in massachusetts".

list after list after list of real scenarios that might even make npr karen rethink it, or at least acknowledge that's what they're doing.
No they won't, they already think we are felons because we own guns. As far as they are concerned we should already be behind bars. Only the criminals should be walking free.

Good to see this thread on the front page of NES! Maybe @drgrant or @Admin can use the email list from the user base to send out an email blast? I know it won’t do much good, but if it weren’t for me being active on NES then I would have probably missed this. I know gun owners family and friends that had zero idea until I told them. There are a lot of people that are members of NES but don’t frequently check the forums.

Good to see this thread on the front page of NES! Maybe @drgrant or @Admin can use the email list from the user base to send out an email blast? I know it won’t do much good, but if it weren’t for me being active on NES then I would have probably missed this. I know gun owners family and friends that had zero idea until I told them. There are a lot of people that are members of NES but don’t frequently check the forums.
Same here. My club emailed me, but I would have just glanced over it as I don't really email.

I can't believe how much technology I have learned to tell a bunch of asshats to stop violating my rights.

This is all one conversation, with the other unrelated stuff taken out. The 3rd one down, 2nd from freddieMA, is the key here, and I will try to somehow bring this up when I meet with my senator and representative.

the best article in the herald starts:
"it's a sunny afternoon, you decide to go to the range. you lock your gun in the trunk in a locked container. down the road, you realize you need gas and pull into a gas station. you are now a felon in massachusetts".
list after list after list of real scenarios that might even make npr karen rethink it, or at least acknowledge that's what they're doing.
This is not an oversight. This is the design.
I represent Individualism and liberty. They hate me and want me locked up.
you'll notice that's not in the marketing materials for the bill, is it?
"so, what you're saying is that it's not just about the ghost guns, is it ... here is what it's really about ..."
and you close with:
"is it time to put the minuteman statue in lexington in storage, stop celebrating patriots day for its real meaning? if beacon hill gets their way, the answer is unequivaically yes."
That's already been brought up a few times, don't remind them.
I get the sentiment, but commies can only succeed in our destruction if they erase history. It has been proven time and time again. This list is a wet dream to them.
No they won't, they already think we are felons because we own guns. As far as they are concerned we should already be behind bars. Only the criminals should be walking free.

Back
Top Bottom