• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mass Compliant Sig P320??????

It looks like FedEx lost my P250 Kit and I called Sig to get a replacement. They are sending me a new one now. As a side note the customer service person said they have another 60 in a different warehouse (not 4 like they show online) so they can be had if you call them.

Thank You & Thank You. Now there is only 4 left :)

Just handled the compact in the store today - felt nice but it's noticeably top heavy. Could this by why I'm seeing so many on Armslist? I'm surprised how many people who've bought the gun are selling it in such a short time....

Took my new P320 45 compact out this weekend and put 150 rounds through it. One of the mags had an issue the first couple times it was cycled. Other than that it was flawless. Definitely looking to get another P320, probably an RX at some point.

Just handled the compact in the store today - felt nice but it's noticeably top heavy. Could this by why I'm seeing so many on Armslist? I'm surprised how many people who've bought the gun are selling it in such a short time....

Yes first thing I noticed, but when you load a ten round mag of 9 mm in my cast the balance is spot on. I actually bought the gun for my wife for the ease of racking, the slide sweet trigger and ease of frame change. She has small hands so if the grip was too wide for $44 swap it out for a small. Just was on Sig Talk and there was a few reports of slide stop malfunctions on last round. Hopes this helps

I picked up the Tacops 320 a few weeks ago. So far I love the gun. My only complaint was shooting steel at 50+ yards out on a bright day that green fiber front sight washes out the target pretty badly. I'm going to replace the sights and I should be good to go. It's a nice blaster.

I picked up the Tacops 320 a few weeks ago. So far I love the gun. My only complaint was shooting steel at 50+ yards out on a bright day that green fiber front sight washes out the target pretty badly. I'm going to replace the sights and I should be good to go. It's a nice blaster.

My FO sights are red. Would that work better than green?

I figure that since grass/plants are green, picking a contrasting color would be better.

My guess is mag price (they're not cheap, like Glock mags) and in some cases, trigger slap. Not sure if that's still happening. Both of mine do it, even the one with the PELT in it still slaps. It seems like the newer gun (my compact) slaps less, but I can't quite validate that in any meaningful way. Either way if I shoot either of them enough I end up with a nice little blister on my finger.

-Mike

My FO sights are red. Would that work better than green?

I figure that since grass/plants are green, picking a contrasting color would be better.

Its probably more about the size of the front sight than it is about its color.
Shooting accurately at 50+ yards with a pistol requires a narrow blade front sight.

I agree, I see a lot of 320's for sale in a short time. I've handled a few of them and they are definitely top heavy. Well built slide for sure but I think the weight of it does it in for some. I'd like to fire one before I'd buy one.
the other reason may be slightly too big for some to carry. It's bigger than a G43 or Shield.

the other reason may be slightly too big for some to carry. It's bigger than a G43 or Shield.
it's bigger than my XDM 3.8C .45 IMO hardly an easy EDC...having said that if I could get the RX version here in Mass
I'd already have one ,it's a real fun range gun, I wouldn't carry it though

it's bigger than my XDM 3.8C .45 IMO hardly an easy EDC...

Are you talking about the P320 Compact or the P320 sub compact? I've handled the P320 sub compact at Sig's NH facility and, at least to me, it seemed comperable in size to the Shield, perhaps just a smidge larger. I didn;t think it would be all that hard to conceal and use as an EDC. Now, all I need to do is find an FFL that will transfer one for me here in MA.

Are you talking about the P320 Compact or the P320 sub compact? I've handled the P320 sub compact at Sig's NH facility and, at least to me, it seemed comperable in size to the Shield, perhaps just a smidge larger. I didn;t think it would be all that hard to conceal and use as an EDC. Now, all I need to do is find an FFL that will transfer one for me here in MA.
the compact, I have not yet had the opportunity to handle a subcompact

Back
Top Bottom