Mass banning the use of lead?

This is exactly why I picked up the phone and called. I told the people that answered the phone that the reason I called and did not email was because several other people had and they all got back the same canned letter from different people. I told them that I wanted to get my point across and for them to understand how important the issue was to me and that it will affect the way I vote next time. Now I dont know if they care or not. I encourage everyone to call and email. atleast they have to toakto you and listen to you that way.

My verbal contest with Kaufman's office continues, this time with a reply from his Aide. He disputed the issue that 2406 didn't contain specific language.

I countered that with some of the reasoning from the GOAL statement as well as many comments from here. [grin]

We'll see what's next.

Maybe you should tell him you do not intend to vote for him next time and you will make it your personal mission to make sure others don't as well. These people only seem to understand not getting votes. I don't know why they don't just say fine and put the line in that says any bans would exclude lead ammunition. I think they want to provide a door for the gun haters to open.[angry]

Unfortunately, I'm not in his district. And my reps haven't even bothered to contact me. Them, or the other hand will soon get a agitated voter response. [thinking]

So much for shooting at sporting clays Westford then. [sad]

Don't start crying yet, man! Get on the phone and start pestering your state rep and senator - AND Ms Resor, too. If we yell loud enough we CAN make a difference.

How's that line go again? Oh, right...

TOGETHER WE CAN!!

[rofl2]

>>Get on the phone and start pestering your state rep and senator<<

T'aint up to me.... I'm a NH resident! [grin]

It's been a long weekend with little sleep - I didn't notice the location in your profile.

Hell, just stay up in NH and enjoy the smell of freedom!

Back
Top Bottom