Mass 4th District Rep Jake Auchincloss (aka Beta Male) sent me an AWB survey

Auchincloss Seth Moulton got some points with me for serving, but then he decides to use it to refill his douche card on the news this morning by calling Trump a draft dodger.

EDIT: I had originally misidentified Moulton as Auchincloss.

Last edited:
Does it have to be a verifiable e-mail address?

Asking for my friend Hugh Janus.

Is Hugh related to Richard Herts from Holden MA, Albert Kaholick, and Michael Hunt?
Just make one up.

[email protected] works

There's a diclaimer that providing it opt-in's to email from them. So "Mr Anything" is on their email list now

I got this from my Rep today. Not sure why as I didn't vote for him and I am not a Democrat. Anyway, it just asks if you support an assault weapons ban, yes or no. Warning, to participate you have to give a name and an email address.
I used a made up email that is real, but not me. Bsmith@gmail. Ljohnson@gmail. Pepsin. One the Libs can’t easily filter out. Harder to clean up the mailing list.

What amazes me is that - even if the Congress decided to pass an AWB on teh federal level, Bruen, et al, absolutely dismantle it. It's a non-law. You have to change the consternation. . . er, constitution.

It is all about whipping up the mASSES in order to. . . . . . . . . . . .

wait for it. . . . . . . . . .

you get them every day from Marjorie Taylor Greene and some obscure governor in a state you can't even spell. . . . . . . . . . . .

FUNDRAISE!

That's it. They are in the "collect your money to spend on themselves."

It's one big GoFundMe campaign.

F them. F them all. Both sides.

Back
Top Bottom