• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Masked teens storm school bus, fire 3 shots at 14-year-old's head, pistol whip him after gun misfires: police

Hopefully some dipshit didn't touch the bullets. Pretty sure there'll be prints on them. Pretty sure, those prints are known, or should be if they'd arrest people for breaking the law.

At least book them in even if you end up letting them go. Get the prints.

What's the US violent crime stat about hypothetically if every colored person in America poof.. disappeared, what country would our violent crime stats be most comparable to? Was it Switzerland or Luxembourg?

What's the US violent crime stat about hypothetically if every colored person in America poof.. disappeared, what country would our violent crime stats be most comparable to? Was it Switzerland or Luxembourg?
homiciderates.png

Graph is homicide, not all violent crimes, with Whites and Blacks separated. (keep in mind the feds like to categorize Hispanics as "White" so this may skew the numbers)

Theoretically, a 100% White America would have a murder rate similar to Bhutan (2.46), Fiji (2.23), Moldova (2.31), and Turkey (2.48). Most Euro countries would have a murder rate half or less than that of White America, aside from Russia which is at 7.33.

Switzerland has a murder rate of 0.54, Luxembourg is at 0.16 (1 murder recorded).

View attachment 749648

Graph is homicide, not all violent crimes, with Whites and Blacks separated. (keep in mind the feds like to categorize Hispanics as "White" so this may skew the numbers)

Theoretically, a 100% White America would have a murder rate similar to Bhutan (2.46), Fiji (2.23), Moldova (2.31), and Turkey (2.48). Most Euro countries would have a murder rate half or less than that of White America, aside from Russia which is at 7.33.

Switzerland has a murder rate of 0.54, Luxembourg is at 0.16 (1 murder recorded).
There’s a euphemism for Russians….it explains everything.

He needs to be disciplined. I would say 2 days of suspension would be appropriate. That way he can stay home and reflect on his actions. Or smoke weed and play video games all day.

US Marshals Arrest Gun-Wielding 15-Year-Old Youth Called “Baby K” for Attempted Murder in School Bus Attack After Month on the Lam​

It's really hard to keep a straight face when a 15 year old screams, "I'm an OG Ganster".

Had it happen to me once. I mean, you don't want to laugh, it would impugn his rep and all. Then the mama comes out crying, 'My baby.....MAAAAH BAAAABY, don't hurt my baby'. It's like 'Ma'am, your 'baby' tried to kill someone over a facebook post'.

If only there were laws against bringing a gun onto a school bus, this would never have happened. We obviously need more laws on the books to prevent future such incidents.

Frank

If only there were laws against bringing a gun onto a school bus, this would never have happened. We obviously need more laws on the books to prevent future such incidents.

Frank
You forgot to mention adding laws against teens carrying weapons in public, murder/attempted murder, and carrying firearms on school property (to include the buses). Having those would have surely prevented this horrible act!

Back
Top Bottom