• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Marlin Model 782 Micro Groove Barrel .22mag

ntomsw

Banned
I know this is an older rifle, I just picked up one a couple weeks ago though for pretty much nothing, and I would like to put a cheap scope on it for plinking at the range. Does anyone know where I can get rings for it, or how to mount a scope to it? The top of the gun/receiver where the scope mounts looks like maybe one can't be mounted? I am not sure. But there isn't much there for rings to grab onto. It doesn't have screw holes or anything. Nothing came with the gun when I bought it, so I am not sure.

Any help would be appreciated. I don't know anything about the rifle. I bought it because it's my 1st 22mag, and was pretty beat up. But, I took the dents out of the stock, got the little rust off the barrel, and put 8 coats of Tru-Oil on it, now it looks brand new.

Last edited:
Do any scopes come right out of the box with the mounts I need maybe? It would be nice to mount a rail first, but again theres no holes for it, and I don't want to drill any holes either.

Back
Top Bottom