• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Marlin 336C

For Sale

NES Member
Seriously, what is going on with the Ruger release of the Marlin 336C ? Are they having issues getting product out?
Has anyone seen a Marlin 336C in a local gun shop? I know it's not online at BassPro / Cabelas

Seriously, what is going on with the Ruger release of the Marlin 336C ? Are they having issues getting product out?
Has anyone seen a Marlin 336C in a local gun shop? I know it's not online at BassPro / Cabelas

Bought the first one KTP had with old store credit and a good trade on my Remlin model. Pricy at 1k but that was 299 below msrp. And they give you a gift card for more than your sales tax at purchase.

They had another one in the rack when I was last up there, it was not online.

Most other websites were trying to get 1500 for them and they we’re available via looking at wikiarms if you wanted to overpay. KTP was the only place I could find them well below msrp.

Even the lever gun market is going soft now like all guns are and these guns should be available. Like the new stainless 45-70 models and colt pythons….prices are dropping.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom