Markey: If Dems win House, gun legislation can move ahead

They will which is another reason for people to get out and vote. If you don’t vote then don’t complain later

Healey's office and Sandy Hook Promise, a nonprofit led by families of children killed in the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, last month received a $1 million grant from the Department of Justice to expand violence prevention education in Massachusetts schools.

Healey's office and Sandy Hook Promise, a nonprofit led by families of children killed in the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, last month received a $1 million grant from the Department of Justice to expand violence prevention education in Massachusetts schools.

Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot!!! Glad you caught that, or I'd be (even more) disappointed in the forum hacks giving a bunch of bandwidth to crapping on a LGS over this abomination.

DOJ is looking more and more like Orwell's Ministry of Truth. What in the hell gives the DOJ the right to throw taxpayer money at ANY organizations? I find it terrible that money went to lefty politicians and causes, but horrifying that the DOJ can do it at all.

9d67d-londonjusticenotblindmrz073013dapr20130730124532.jpg

Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot!!! Glad you caught that, or I'd be (even more) disappointed in the forum hacks giving a bunch of bandwidth to crapping on a LGS over this abomination.

DOJ is looking more and more like Orwell's Ministry of Truth. What in the hell gives the DOJ the right to throw taxpayer money at ANY organizations? I find it terrible that money went to lefty politicians and causes, but horrifying that the DOJ can do it at all.

9d67d-londonjusticenotblindmrz073013dapr20130730124532.jpg
The DOJ needs eradicating.

What the hell does Jeff Sessions do every day? It's like the guy gets a new job and then disappears.

You have to wonder don't you?
The laundry list of crimes committed by Obama's people alone is staggering.
Looks like they all get to walk.
Maybe he's too busy in the tree making cookies with the rest of the Keeblers.

Last edited:
Looks like the House is a lost cause. But Senate not likely to change. Not going to see any pro-2A leglisltion regardless. Senate is more critical so as to preserve ability to approve decent SCOTUS picks.

House legislation means nothing if it dies in the Senate or Trump vetos it. I prefer to hold both houses to have a shot at some Pro-2A legislation the next 2 years.

For a brief time, D's held the Senate, House and Oval Office and they still couldn't get gun control legislation passed.

Markey is dismissing blue legislators that represent red states that would prefer that the issue is not
even brought up.

It was real gun-grabbers cluster-f**k at that banner unveiling. What else would you expect from Markey, Healey, & DeLeo (who has emerged as a major gun-grabber in the past year).
Markey is a total idiot and has no idea, never really has, of what he's talking about. I saw a quote from him RE the synagog shooting claiming the shooter used a "fully automatic AR15". And this is the guy who wants to write "major gun control legislation". Might as well ask me to write a manual on how to do open heart surgery.

He's not a bright man. I'll say that.

"If the Patriots win at least 12 games, they are Super Bowl champions." "If we can identify the cancer in your dad's body, he's cured." "We just issued a stern warning in Chicago. There will be no more shootings this year."

He just likes saying stuff. Rhetoric. That's it. It isn't even newsworthy rhetoric. Hell, Sheldon Freaking I-can't-talk Whitehouse gets more press than Markey.

Back
Top Bottom