Mark Craighead of Crossbreed Holsters passed away today....

If I am correct, I think he knew Jesus. That being the case, he's in a better place than we are right now. I pray peace and comfort upon his family while they grieve, in the mighty name of Jesus!

Well, there passed a gent who really changed the way people think about stuff. An engineer in the true sense.

It might be silly to apply the "Great Man" theory to a market as small and simple to gun holsters, but that said... anyone who has bought a holster crossbreed or not in recent years has benefited by his contribution to the market place. Surely he was a great man to his family and friends as well. A true loss. RIP.

We are extremely saddened by this news. We worked closely with Mark, and he was indeed a GREAT man. Many who have used his products probably never had the chance to meet him in person. I can assure you Mark was one of the most honest and humble guys in this industry. He gave a lot of himself back to the industry that he so loved in order to see it grow. Mark was a great family man, business man, and friend. He would go out of his way to help people and never asked for anything in return. I wish I had had the opportunity to work with Mark more, I was supposed to be in attendance at this years past NRA conference as a spokesperson for Crossbreed but unfortunately couldn't make the event. From the times I had spent with Mark I can say that he was a genuine person with nothing but the best intentions...he will be sorely missed.

RIP Brother. AAAAWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rick1987 said:
I use my crossbreed everyday, I think it's time to order one for the glock 20 in honor of him.

RIP

This. I carry a G19 daily but am going to order one for my M&P9 too.

Shocked & sadden by the passing of Mark Craighead. A great loss as a friend and to the firearm industry . We were just talking 2 days ago about my new car and what mods I needed and what he has done to his Charger. This is truly a shock.

Prayers & condolences to the Craighead family

RIP Mark

Back
Top Bottom