• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Suggests Second Amendment As Defense Against Democrats

Reptile

NES Member
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) spoke about a “national divorce” after suggesting that the Democratic Party constitutes a “tyrannical government” that Americans can resist via their right to bear arms.

“Democrats, they hate our Second Amendment. Because ultimately the truth is it’s our Second Amendment rights, our right to bear arms, that protects Americans and give us the ability to defend ourselves from a tyrannical government,” Greene said on Tuesday’s episode of “America First,” a right-wing podcast hosted Sebastian Gorka, a former adviser to President Donald Trump.

“And I hate to use this language, but Democrats, they’re exactly ― they’re doing exactly what our Founders talked about when they gave us these precious rights that we have.”

“No one wants violence, and I say all the time I am not a violent person,” Greene added. “I hope to never see a civil war in this country, and that’s why you hear me toss around ‘national divorce.’”

The extreme rhetoric was nothing new for the lawmaker, who was stripped of her committee assignments last year over her rhetoric about executing prominent Democrats and her embrace of harmful conspiracy theories.

While advocating against gun reform in 2019, she publicly harassed a survivor of the Parkland, Florida, school shooting who has fought for stricter gun control after 17 adults and children were massacred in 2018.

Greene has expressed support for conspiracy theories that the Parkland massacre was a “false flag” operation to push for tighter gun laws.

She previously threw around the idea of a “national divorce” in a December tweet.

Her personal Twitter account has since been permanently suspended over her repeated violations of the platform’s COVID-19 misinformation policy.

Greene is the conservative version of Alexandra ocasio Cortez. Both have zero accomplishments other than saying things to get attention for themselves. I’m sure cnn, msnbc and liberal websites will cover her again today.

I hope Greene is defeated in the 2022 primary by a Tom massie type.

"While advocating against gun reform in 2019, she publicly harassed a survivor of the Parkland, Florida, school shooting who has fought for stricter gun control after 17 adults and children were massacred in 2018"

I forgot that she harassed the Parkland survivor. Why didn't they mention his name?

Greene is the conservative version of Alexandra ocasio Cortez. Both have zero accomplishments other than saying things to get attention for themselves. I’m sure cnn, msnbc and liberal websites will cover her again today.

I think she’s much more in touch with reality than AOC! She’s not polite and not going to be told to get in line. Love her!

I think she’s much more in touch with reality than AOC! She’s not polite and not going to be told to get in line. Love her!
This. True trail blazers are often thought of and or characterized as crazy and uncivil, especially when they dare to speak the truth. She dares speak what many think but are too timid to speak for themselves.

Maybe. But she knows what a garbage disposal is.

Just because her votes are the way on various issues and the left hates her, doesn’t mean she isn’t stupid and embarrassing.
embarrassing is relative. I'm not embarrassed by her at all. Most of congress is a complete and utter embarrassment! She is much less so than the rest.

It's plain to see, you can't play nice with the communists. They're have never been playing nice. This is life, not a popularity contest.

MTG runs a family business. AOC was a bartender. So your wrong info the accomplishments point.

NOBODY gets anything done in congress. It’s all about sound bites.

You’ve said similar stuff about Trump and his tweets. Time to face the facts… polite Republicans are old news.

MTG runs a family business. AOC was a bartender. So your wrong info the accomplishments point.

NOBODY gets anything done in congress. It’s all about sound bites.

You’ve said similar stuff about Trump and his tweets. Time to face the facts… polite Republicans are old news.

Yeah trumps obnoxious behavior was such a hit he lost to a dementia riddled moron who never left his basement. Push issues and fighting to make the country better as mike lee, rand Paul, McConnell, DeSantis etc do is smart, trump and MTGs style creates programming for cnn and nothing more.

What’s old news is trumps presidency because he blew it to the worst candidate the dems have put up in decades. He turned a lot of swing voters off, screwed up covid but giving idiots like fauci a leading role and his whining after the November election cost the GOP the senate and allowed biden 2 years of nominees, judges and trillions in spending

Yeah trumps obnoxious behavior was such a hit he lost to a dementia riddled moron who never left his basement. Push issues and fighting to make the country better as mike lee, rand Paul, McConnell, DeSantis etc do is smart, trump and MTGs style creates programming for cnn and nothing more.

What’s old news is trumps presidency because he blew it to the worst candidate the dems have put up in decades. He turned a lot of swing voters off, screwed up covid but giving idiots like fauci a leading role and his whining after the November election cost the GOP the senate and allowed biden 2 years of nominees, judges and trillions in spending

McConnell… lmao

There is nothing inflammatory in her quotes in the OP. The 2A was put in place to prevent .gov overreach.

McConnell… lmao

There is nothing inflammatory in her quotes in the OP. The 2A was put in place to prevent .gov overreach.

McConnell is why garland isn’t on SCOTUS. The conservative majorities on many circuit courts of appeal and SCOTUS are what McConnell, Leonard Leo, etc have been working on for decades

Yeah, your hero lmao.
View: https://youtu.be/z4J8iJwXqWo
. McConnell and the senate leaders never allowed anything to a vote. McConnell never brought up a bumpstock bill, trump banned them personally through executive branch action.

McConnell… lmao

MTG introduced articles of impeachment in Jan 2021. Democrat house and a few days after pudding brain took office. And she’s not looking for attention with meaningless crap? She’s not interested in passing bills, she’s interested in being a talking head on cable someday. She’s saying things for attention just like AOC. Same personality

Massive cheating didn't factor in at all huh ?

Hoover,
This is a hitjob by Yahoo 'news' and you're buying hook, line, and sinker.

She's the representative that forces the House to follow proper procedure to hold recorded roll call votes on EVERYTHING. MTG managed to single handedly slow Pelosi's legislative agenda for the past year to a crawl. The uniparty HATE HATE HATES her for that alone.

I'd recommend you watch her 2hr interview on Tim Pool's show. She's not the AOC style nut the media portrays her as.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hv0CVaI__o

Hoover,
This is a hitjob by Yahoo 'news' and you're buying hook, line, and sinker.

She's the representative that forces the House to follow proper procedure to hold recorded roll call votes on EVERYTHING. MTG managed to single handedly slow Pelosi's legislative agenda for the past year to a crawl. The uniparty HATE HATE HATES her for that alone.

I'd recommend you watch her 2hr interview on Tim Pool's show. She's not the AOC style nut the media portrays her as.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hv0CVaI__o

The house hasn’t slowed because of Greene, it’s slow because the dems have a 5 seat majority so it’s hard to get libs and less crazy dems on the same page. Plus everything is dead in the seat because of the filibuster so the house votes are show pony’s and nothing more. The house is actually out of session A LOT. The procedures she’s forcing are a minor inconvenience, there’s a lot more ability in the senate but even there nothing is stopped if it isn’t filibustered

Attachments

• ADD5CA45-DD2F-429F-8D4B-C212AF267BA1.jpeg
    ADD5CA45-DD2F-429F-8D4B-C212AF267BA1.jpeg
    69.9 KB · Views: 4
The house hasn’t slowed because of Greene, it’s slow because the dems have a 5 seat majority so it’s hard to get libs and less crazy dems on the same page. Plus everything is dead in the seat because of the filibuster so the house votes are show pony’s and nothing more. The house is actually out of session A LOT. The procedures she’s forcing are a minor inconvenience, there’s a lot more ability in the senate but even there nothing is stopped if it isn’t filibustered

It’s a 9 seat majority.

Back
Top Bottom