Mall of NH shooting

I go here often, especially on weekends, and that's exactly where I park. Yesterday, I happened to be somewhere else.

They've got the best selection of track suits I've seen at a brick & mortar location. Heavy on the house brand stuff (like any other Cycle Gear), but a fair amount of name brand gear.

Cycle Gear's "flagship" store in Sacramento CA is insane! They have every single helmet they sell available to try on and buy, full selection of leathers/textiles for every manufacturer they carry...Really cool place to go if you near riding gear. I usually buy some gloves when I go there, I have a bunch of gloves :)

Cycle Gear's "flagship" store in Sacramento CA is insane! They have every single helmet they sell available to try on and buy, full selection of leathers/textiles for every manufacturer they carry...Really cool place to go if you near riding gear. I usually buy some gloves when I go there, I have a bunch of gloves :)
What about the assless chaps?

I'm sure Revzilla's store in PA and NYC are probably like that too. I also buy a lot of gloves. 😆

In a recent incident, gunfire erupted in the parking lot of the Mall of New Hampshire. A single round was discharged from a vehicle, but fortunately, there have been no injuries recorded as a result of the gunfire. The Manchester Police Department is actively investigating the shooting incident. Those involved scattered into the night, leaving investigators to call upon the public for aid.

How do we even know this wasn't an ND? Is there a witness that someone was actually shot at?

It could end up being a firecracker and the media will still headline it as "Gunman attacks New Hampshire (Mall of)."

We must have been at the mall when it happened, didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. The main goal was to go to Old Navy.

It is our preferred place to go to if we need a typical mall store. Nashua is same distance but much more crowded thanks to being near MA, so unless we specifically need a store only in Nashua, we go to Manchester. Never really have an issue.

Back
Top Bottom