Major Gun Seizure in Fairhaven

slap shot

NES Member
in az. this is no crime, its called tuesday, and a guy with a drug problem that needs a job,and rehab. not a jail sentence.

when is the march on washington going down? rights denied .

The man is an operators operator with no expense spared for high quality optics... [rofl]

SiOron3.jpg

Doesn't the bipod block the grenade launcher?

You noticed that too.

pa6H3k4.jpg

Living in your parent's basement is one thing but squatting in the basement of the building where they are renting an apartment is a whole other thing. Dudes got problems beyond just the legal ones.

That rifle looks like someone one on drugs started adding accessories to it, and accessories to it, and accessories to it, hahaaha

the only thing it's missing is four forward grips, one each at 3, 6, 9, and 12 oclock! That would be epic!

Living in your parent's basement is one thing but squatting in the basement of the building where they are renting an apartment is a whole other thing. Dudes got problems beyond just the legal ones.

Squatting is what got him caught. If he did a tactical roll, they'd still be looking for him.

Looks like he converted a full auto revolver into a long gun....modification is way to illegal in MA !

The scariest part of the rifle is the collapsible stock. I peed a little bit when I saw it.

I dont know, the scariest part to me was that it looks too ****ing heavy lol. Just looking at the picture makes my back hurt.

Back
Top Bottom