Maine Service Rifle Championship this Saturday 9/5

PatMcD

NES Member
Guess I've got to dust off the old musket this weekend. Hope to see some friends.

Wish I could be there to shoot but I'm only on week 3 of physical therapy and only up to a 4 lb weight limit in my PT.

Completely Torn Distal Tendon Memorial weekend... Surgery was 6/10... 4 months recovery
waa, waa, waa.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2Yut-0l2oU

Safe travels and good shooting to all that will be enjoying the Maine Champs and EIC this weekend!

Great Range great people... ~ !

George

Last edited:
Match bulletin states preregistration required. Is that true? No walk ins allowed?? No last minute entries? Never been up there. Don't want to make the ride only to be turned away.

I hardly ever preregister for matches. They are just looking to make squadding easier. I think range capacity is 60, but there probably won't be half that.

Thanks Pat. Another curveball, how is the range set up. Would not having a vehicle for the day be a big deal?

You'll be fine. If we're on the same relay you can ride back and forth to the pits with me. If not me, someone else.

Awesome weather today ( by the pool anyway ) .....

Hopefully there was a great turnout for the match and everyone had a good day.

Good turnout, 28 shooters I think. I'd say it was almost perfect conditions for shooting a good score.

P.S. tell Lavoie I think I owe him $20. He and i made a pact a couple of years ago that whoever shot a clean with no X's gets $20. I forgot about it until I got home.

Good turnout, 28 shooters I think. I'd say it was almost perfect conditions for shooting a good score.

Looking forward to seeing the scores for both days to see how everyone did.

Also, Who was high Match and Service rifles for the Champs and who the Maine Champions are.
Who cut points etc...

Something weird on the HP page where it gives me an access denied message when I try to open match results.
http://www.scarfg.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/Rifle

The website is squirrelly; I get the same thing.

Maybe I'll get results emailed in a month or two. I'll post them when I get them.

Mikey was high overall with a 788-32X I think.

Rich S. was high SR with a really good score.
Harry was high Maine Service Rifle.

My first shot for record was a miss. Damn match rifle sights are assbackwards.

Back
Top Bottom