• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Made up gender? Still have to chose on 4473

If the feds really want to stir shit up they should just change it to "Biological Gender". [laugh]

And I say that as someone who doesn't care what someone calls themselves or what clothes they wear etc. Hell I'll even call you whatever
pronoun you want to be called. I don't even care what bathroom you want to use. But that still doesn't change the fact that biologically people are generally one or the other.

Even if I was the sort to wear a skirt and carry a purse, I'd still be checking off "M" on that form. You would think people with those issues would have better things to worry about than what box to check off on the form. The FFL isnt going to care as long as something got checked
off.

-Mike

If the feds really want to stir shit up they should just change it to "Biological Gender". [laugh]

And I say that as someone who doesn't care what someone calls themselves or what clothes they wear etc. Hell I'll even call you whatever
pronoun you want to be called. I don't even care what bathroom you want to use. But that still doesn't change the fact that biologically people are generally one or the other.

Even if I was the sort to wear a skirt and carry a purse, I'd still be checking off "M" on that form. You would think people with those issues would have better things to worry about than what box to check off on the form. The FFL isnt going to care as long as something got checked
off.

-Mike
I'm totally worth you on this. I don't give a rats ass what someone prefers to be called....what they wear.....doesn't matter.

However....."sex" and "gender" have evolved into two different things these days.....so ....I propose the ATF change the form to make it easier

[] Check if you were born with a penis
[] Check if you were born with a vagina
[] Check if you were born with a penis and now have a vagina
[] Check if you were born with a vagina and now have a penis

Done

Never thought I'd say this, but bravo ATF.
There are two genders. Just cause some liberal doctor turned your outtie into an innie doesn't make you a woman.

There are two genders. Just cause some liberal doctor turned your outtie into an innie doesn't make you a woman.
Here's my take on it......does is matter? And by my question "does it matter"......I mean to you specifically. What does someone else asking to have their dick removed do to anyone other than the person asking to have their dick removed?

Psychologists disagree with you. There are two effective sexes, but a whole range of genders.

Tomboy, effeminate male, butch lesbian, etc.

Gender roles are not the same as biological sex.

Here's my take on it......does is matter? And by my question "does it matter"......I mean to you specifically. What does someone else asking to have their dick removed do to anyone other than the person asking to have their dick removed?

I see it the same way I see gay marriage: it honestly doesn't matter to me, and I support people doing what ever they want to do so long as it doesn't affect me or my rights. The problem is it's being forced upon me the way Vegans and f***ing CrossFit people have to just constantly remind you that they're vegan or do crossfit. Use whatever bathroom you want; I don't care. Literally all I want is for you to leave me the f*** alone.

Go get married, have your junk removed, eat nothing buy soy product, or do stupid f***ing exercises. Just shut the f*** up about it and stop demanding that other people's rights be trampled upon just to cater to your desire to do what you want with your life.

I see it the same way I see gay marriage: it honestly doesn't matter to me, and I support people doing what ever they want to do so long as it doesn't affect me or my rights. The problem is it's being forced upon me the way Vegans and f***ing CrossFit people have to just constantly remind you that they're vegan or do crossfit. Use whatever bathroom you want; I don't care. Literally all I want is for you to leave me the f*** alone.

Go get married, have your junk removed, eat nothing buy soy product, or do stupid f***ing exercises. Just shut the f*** up about it and stop demanding that other people's rights be trampled upon just to cater to your desire to do what you want with your life.
I'm a Christian and feel this way. My religion is....well....mine. I don't expect the government to legislate my definitions of morality to bring people to my way of faith. Christians should be doing that simply by the way they live their lives and reaching out to people personally. It's not the government's place to legislate my religions morals on others.

I've had this discussion with a few Christians......and received much hatred and discontent for it.....maybe that's why Christianity is falling out if polularity? Just sayin

I'm a Christian and feel this way. My religion is....well....mine. I don't expect the government to legislate my definitions of morality to bring people to my way of faith. Christians should be doing that simply by the way they live their lives and reaching out to people personally. It's not the government's place to legislate my religions morals on others.

I've had this discussion with a few Christians......and received much hatred and discontent for it.....maybe that's why Christianity is falling out if polularity? Just sayin

I feel the same, and I was raised Catholic. I've also developed a very strong Libertarian streak over the last few decades. I'm also getting old and cranky and just want those damn kids to stay off my lawn.

All of the liberal PC rules don’t count when it comes to gunz.

Remember, these people have no standards, values or principles

I also don't care what gender a person id's with. some of you may remember I've posted before about working with a guy who identified as a female. walked in the rmv office with a penis, asked to have his drivers license changed to show F as sex, they did no questions asked, and still had his penis when he left. the other side of the coin, the company spent weeks huddled with lawyers specializing in gay, lesbian and trans issues over what to do with bathroom issues.

True. Liberals suck no matter what your opinion is .....they solely base their total opinion of people off 2a stance and beliefs in economic principles alone.

I debated gay rights with my left wing moonbat BIL a couple years ago. I support the right of people to marry whoever the hell they want.......but that's not enough for a liberal.....he asked me if that's true why don't I have any gay friends?!?! f***ing what? He acually believes that "supporting" a right means you have to totally embrace all of it .....or the support is "for the wrong reasons". Liberals f***ing suck.

Psychologists disagree with you. There are two effective sexes, but a whole range of genders.

Tomboy, effeminate male, butch lesbian, etc.

Gender roles are not the same as biological sex.

Yeah but the fun part about all this stuff is that with regard to a background check form none of this actually matters. It's not like this is some kind of identifying document or something, unless we're going to argue that someone should get offended by having to tell the .gov what their sex (biological) was at birth.

-Mike

oh, i'm sure the libs I have contact with say exactly the same about me. I get so fired up I won't even listen to anyone who tries to talk with me about it. I don't care how intelligent their statements seem to be put together. almost 50 years of listening to this shit, I dunno….

How many TG’s are buying guns?

Probably some, and I would guess that most don't care about this form. Just the same as many probably didn't care about bathroom placards (at least, not until a bunch of moonbats and jingoservatives managed to manufacture outrage about it... )

-Mike

Yeah but the fun part about all this stuff is that with regard to a background check form none of this actually matters. It's not like this is some kind of identifying document or something, unless we're going to argue that someone should get offended by having to tell the .gov what their sex (biological) was at birth.

-Mike

I could argue that it's offensive to me to have to tell the .gov anything about myself at all. [pot]

It's not like this is some kind of identifying document or something, unless we're going to argue that someone should get offended by having to tell the .gov what their sex (biological) was at birth.
this guy at work I mentioned above, he was working to get his birth certificate changed. i'm no expert in this and never knew the governing authorities would allow it. apparently, it can be done with enough money to support a team of lawyers and testimony from a battery psychiatric professionals who can claim the individual identified as the opposite sex from the moment they could form a cognizant thought. don't know how successful his journey was, he left after suing the company for harassment. had to get the money from somewhere.

Doesn’t the “b” define as bi ? As in 2? So even in lgbt it only means 2 genders.

If I a dollar bill for every gender ,how many would I have.?

2, and a bunch of counterfeit dollars.

Back
Top Bottom