Made up gender? Still have to chose on 4473

Doesn’t the “b” define as bi ? As in 2? So even in lgbt it only means 2 genders.

If I a dollar bill for every gender ,how many would I have.?

2, and a bunch of counterfeit dollars.

How does that effect you personally?

Doesn’t the “b” define as bi ? As in 2? So even in lgbt it only means 2 genders.

Generally speaking that "B" as in bisexual, refers to sexual orientation though not "gender".

-Mike

I could argue that it's offensive to me to have to tell the .gov anything about myself at all. [pot]

I wouldn't disagree with that- I think the entire process of a "background check" to exercise a right is abusive altogether, but no amount of grousing about it is going to make it
go away.

-Mike

oh, i'm sure the libs I have contact with say exactly the same about me. I get so fired up I won't even listen to anyone who tries to talk with me about it. I don't care how intelligent their statements seem to be put together. almost 50 years of listening to this shit, I dunno….
Maybe. Except that the standards our side runs by are the law, the Constitution, and consistency in place of double standards. Double standards seem to be the only standards that the left has.

How many TG’s are buying guns?
I know several. Went to HS with someone who was a male and now is not. They have firearms. Many of the people in their support groups are also Trans and firearms owners.

The only compelling reason to even ask, is in the event we accept background checks, and someone has a unisex name (Alex, Pat, Kelly) AND has the same name and DOB as someone of the opposite gender, then it could (and I stress could) become relevant.

Back
Top Bottom