Maadi AK's

NES Member
In my quest for a inexpensive AK I found a post-ban Egyptian Maadi with the thumbhole stock. Anyone know much about these and/or price for one in fair-good condition?

FYI I am still looking for a SAR1 or Wasr10, but this may be a extra gun. You know how you always need those hangin around.

In my quest for a inexpensive AK I found a post-ban Egyptian Maadi with the thumbhole stock. Anyone know much about these and/or price for one in fair-good condition?

FYI I am still looking for a SAR1 or Wasr10, but this may be a extra gun. You know how you always need those hangin around.

Like my friend Paul says... another gun to hand to a friend and fend off zombies when the invasion comes. [laugh]
Actually I don't know much about the Maadi AKs except I've seen em for as low as $400 and as high as $600. I'd say thats normal price range even though its wide.
Check this link for some good info: http://www.ak-47.us/MAADI.php

typeo...why dont you try and find a nice mak90?? mine cost me $325 shipped and it came with the original plus a choate stock...reliable and fun to shoot...it eats anything and always go boom

typeo...why dont you try and find a nice mak90?? mine cost me $325 shipped and it came with the original plus a choate stock...reliable and fun to shoot...it eats anything and always go boom

I need the sar or wasr for a project I am working on. I don't want to use a Maadi/MAK for it.

typeo...have you tried looking on the equipment exchange section of ar15.com? they have a whole section for AK's for sale and alot of good deals can be had provided you find someone who isnt afraid of our laws...i just got a great deal on a LNIB vepr k in 5.45

Back
Top Bottom