MA AG Healey files amicus brief in Mexico v. S&W

If I lived in Massachusetts I'd be acquiring firearms, reloading equipment and reloading supplies in anticipation of Maura becoming governor.

I would be carefully exploring methods to minimize paperwork for said acquisitions.

Y'know how many black powder "non-firearms" I can get my hands on tomorrow? Hahaha! NOBODY does! Hahahahahaha! Not even the missus. Heeheeheeheehee. Come see me after you've forfeited your properly-registered plastic wonderbluss. Maybe bring a car title--we can talk. Hahahahahaha!

Healey is a traitor, simply put. Selling out United States companies who produce and market their products perfectly legally under state and federal laws for the benefit of a foreign government that despises the United States and the freedoms of its citizens? S&W, NEF, Savage Arms and any other gun manufacturers remaining here should immediately close their facilities in MA and move to a free state.

That fact that SW is still in MA after decades of abuse and shit from the state says one thing, and that's they're ok with it.

Moving a huge company blows. For sure. Incredibly expensive and time consuming. Some hard things need to be done.
Most things that are worthwhile are expensive and a pita.....but worth it.

If I lived in Massachusetts I'd be acquiring firearms, reloading equipment and reloading supplies in anticipation of Maura becoming governor.

I would be carefully exploring methods to minimize paperwork for said acquisitions.

She's already had quite an impact as AG, if she's elected governor I can't see that it will be better - and potentially quite worse for legal gun owners.

I'd just leave at any cost, it is NEVER going to get any better.

That fact that SW is still in MA after decades of abuse and shit from the state says one thing, and that's they're ok with it.

Moving a huge company blows. For sure. Incredibly expensive and time consuming. Some hard things need to be done.
Aren't they actively working on moving out of MA to Tennessee?

I was going to apply for a job there and in the description it said the position was moving to TN

What does this even mean? I'm being serious, this seems like some political hack pontificating.

“It is unacceptable for gun manufacturers and distributors to knowingly market their products in in a way that facilitates the illegal trafficking of weapons into the hands of dangerous individuals,” AG Healey said. “We urge the Court to recognize that gun dealers, manufacturers, and distributors may be held accountable under state laws for how they market and sell their products.”

Hey Maura, I got an idea. Why not focus on the problems in this state rather than focusing on problems in a different country against a company paying taxes in Massachusetts…oh, that’s right, they are moving because y’all fûcked the golden goose because of muh politics…great move.

What does this even mean? I'm being serious, this seems like some political hack pontificating.

I think she means if you market it as a weapon, and it's used as a weapon they should have liability.

Probably the same thinking as alcohol advertisements and how they don't show anyone drinking, and definitely not anyone under it's influence.

Healey is a traitor, simply put. Selling out United States companies who produce and market their products perfectly legally under state and federal laws for the benefit of a foreign government that despises the United States and the freedoms of its citizens? S&W, NEF, Savage Arms and any other gun manufacturers remaining here should immediately close their facilities in MA and move to a free state.
Honestly, IMO her actions in this case rises to the level of Treason.

Honestly, IMO her actions in this case rises to the level of Treason.
It's like representing the Taliban suing Raytheon.

I'd like to know where the Hell she gets off using state resources to support lawsuits by foreign entities against local companies. If the Commonwealth isn't her client she has no business expending taxpayers' money. The Legislature needs to stop turning a blind eye and reign in the power of the office, because if she becomes Governor with a loyal servant in the AG's office, the power of the two combined will be dictatorship in the Commonwealth with the Legislature and Courts as effectively powerless little dress up pretend sessions babbling in the corner to themselves. She'll issue an Executive Order as Governor, the AG will copy that as 'regulations' circumventing the Legislations and 'guidance' circumventing any court ruling.

I wish this was hyperbole, but she's another MI/NY Governor on steroids & absinth.

Yes, she is a virtue signaling twat who is very fond of herself. She gets through each day emoting to her grievance coalitions about how bad they have it. She is the omnipotent busy body

I can’t imagine courts pay attention to MA AG briefs. I assume they consider her as much of a joke as we do.

I'd like to know where the Hell she gets off using state resources to support lawsuits by foreign entities against local companies. If the Commonwealth isn't her client she has no business expending taxpayers' money. The Legislature needs to stop turning a blind eye and reign in the power of the office, because if she becomes Governor with a loyal servant in the AG's office, the power of the two combined will be dictatorship in the Commonwealth with the Legislature and Courts as effectively powerless little dress up pretend sessions babbling in the corner to themselves. She'll issue an Executive Order as Governor, the AG will copy that as 'regulations' circumventing the Legislations and 'guidance' circumventing any court ruling.

I wish this was hyperbole, but she's another MI/NY Governor on steroids & absinth.

She will absolutely rule as a dictator. As bad as baker is and Deval was even worse, this twit will be FAR worse. She’ll impose a ton more covid crap than baker, want to increase taxes on everything and she’s a huge pusher of transgender crap.

She will absolutely rule as a dictator. As bad as baker is and Deval was even worse, this twit will be FAR worse. She’ll impose a ton more covid crap than baker, want to increase taxes on everything and she’s a huge pusher of transgender crap.
She won't tax, it will be 'fines' on anything she doesn't like. No legislative approval required and if you don't pay the 'fine' the AG will happily bankrupt you in court.

She won't tax, it will be 'fines' on anything she doesn't like. No legislative approval required and if you don't pay the 'fine' the AG will happily bankrupt you in court.

She will try fine’s herself but they’ll definitely pass tax increases through the legislature and she’ll sign them. Mass health makes up 40% plus a portion of the state budget and that, other welfare and pensions keep increasing in costs, so they need to keep finding more money. I fully expect a full scale attack on fossil fuels (big gas tax hikes and electric car mandates like CA) and sales tax increases. Every democrat governor in MA wants tax increases

The left is losing badly on gun control and they know it but the hardcore leftists are true believers. Just look at the progressives doubling down on their agenda even thou they are getting killed in the polls and Dementia Joe and Mistress Kamala are a joke. Joe's handlers convinced him he was the 2nd coming of FDR and he bought it, now he's sinking faster than the Titanic. They will cling to their "progressive" agenda no matter what and when they get destroyed at the polls next November they will scream racism, Trump, White Supremacy, etc. They got nothing but hatred for freedom and free speech.

The left is losing badly on gun control and they know it but the hardcore leftists are true believers. Just look at the progressives doubling down on their agenda even thou they are getting killed in the polls and Dementia Joe and Mistress Kamala are a joke. Joe's handlers convinced him he was the 2nd coming of FDR and he bought it, now he's sinking faster than the Titanic. They will cling to their "progressive" agenda no matter what and when they get destroyed at the polls next November they will scream racism, Trump, White Supremacy, etc. They got nothing but hatred for freedom and free speech.

It's not the hard core leftists. Real hardcore leftists love guns. It's the establishment democrats and some republicans, especially politicians like president puddinghead who take money from gun grabber orgs. The establishment backed by the billionaires/technocrats of the world want to cement human civilization just the way it is so they can stay rich and in power forever and the last thing they want is a peasant uprising and that could come from either the left or the right or maybe even both. It's not the hard core leftists or the blue haired SJW who would cry like babies if you put a gun in their hands. It's the monied interests, they want their way and they'll pay for it and they want a criminal justice system/law enforcement system in place that enforce this no matter how unconstitutional or stupid it may seem. Know who the real enemies are in this.

I wouldn't be surprised if Healey is using Bloomberg funded lawyers who filed all the frivolous lawsuits against Trump, some of which were directed at his immigration policies (and none against Prez Brandon though for doing worse things). I suspect she is now using the Bloomberg-funded lawyers for anti-gun lawsuits.

Michael Bloomberg’s billions aren’t just buying ads. In at least two Super Tuesday states, his money funds private lawyers working inside attorneys general offices, advancing his political agenda on the environment. Massachusetts and Minnesota, whose Democratic voters will go to the polls on Super Tuesday, are among at least 10 states where activist attorneys are working for the state AGs offices but are paid through the Impact Center. Their mission is to promote state legal action to advance Bloomberg’s political views, such as lawsuits against energy companies.

I'd hit it.

I think she means if you market it as a weapon, and it's used as a weapon they should have liability.

Probably the same thinking as alcohol advertisements and how they don't show anyone drinking, and definitely not anyone under it's influence.
I have a number of Cold Steel "proof" DVDs after ordering several of their knives. They show their knives and swords cleaving huge briskets, racks of beef bones, pig skulls and announcing how their products can take off an arm, leg or decapitate a person with a single blow. As far as I know, Cold Steel has never been sued for what can considered to be aggressive marketing. All MA gun companies should relocate to a free state ASAP and explain the reason why (Maura and her treasonous exploits) explicitly in press conferences. If the MA sheeple still don't get it, they should be content to sacrifice many high paying jobs with benefits for minimum wage, no benefit, sweatshop or fast food restaurants jobs.

Back
Top Bottom