• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

M91/59 Mosin Nagants

SKS Ray

NES Member
An online vendor just listed a bunch of M91/59 Mosin Nagants tonight and most are reported to look unissued. From the pics I saw these are mint! Prices range from $150 to $200. I'm not giving out the distributor's name here on the forums but will PM upon request to those I know from here.
Normally I wouldn't do this, especially since I listed my first Finn M39 Sako in the classifieds tonight, but these are some nice rifles.

I need to do some safe cleaning soon and i have a few 91/30 Finnish mosins and i'm not sure what they are worth. There in excellent+ condition and are stamped [SA] and most of the stocks are tiger striped if i remember correctly its been a while since they have seen the daylite. Some have the russian skinny stocks and some have the Finnish fatty stocks.

91/59

I am a fellow Nagant collector. I presently have 5 91/59's but as most of us I am always on the lookout for more!! Horton's has some in that are in nice shape but it sounds that the ones you have found are in better condition. If you decide to share the dealer please include me.
I also would like to add another 91 to my collection. I have one, and a Finnish capture but as you know to find a "real" one is hard!!! If you hear of any out there please let me know.
Thanks View attachment 346

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom