M44's at Stricklands

Pilgrim

NES Member
RETIRED, at home or wherever I want to be
Ron bought a crate of real nice Mosin M44's. They are as good as you can find...they look new..complete with all normal accessories.

Different makes, some are all matching, some are force matched. You won't find better anywhere.

He has about a dozen left as I write this.

Best part is that they are $129 each. Contact him QUICK !

I took a pic of one for him:
web%20m44_1.jpg

web%20m44_2.jpg

He had a few 91/30's as well, but thet went away fast.

NET has about two dozen and Collectors has a full crate of them as well, all very, very nice. M44s are easy to find and almost always in perfect condition because they were used far less than the other Mosins in the war (thus less corrosive ammo) and were all reconditioned.

So I guess you didn't get one huh, Dennis?

[smile]

The sling is really a charcoal gray ..almost black..with a slight blue tint to it...it's not as it appears in the photos. Everything you see comes with the rifle. The pouch is full of tools.

Maybe someone can tell me how the *P509 serial number fits the scheme of things..pretty low, I think....and what are the other markings on the receiver.

This one is not counter bored and all numbers are a natural match.

still greasy:
web%20100_0444.jpg

web%20100_0449.jpg

web%20100_0452.jpg

For you 1911a1 fans...he has a very nice Remington, 1944, I think. Looks all original (it has a machined trigger which might be wrong). I looks like it might have been refinished way back...dulite?. Real nice pretty gun.
$575 !

Last edited:
I keep having the urge to order a half crate each of M44s and M91/30s.

Save your cash for the SKS shipments coming in and scoop up the Finn rarities at gun shows for the next few years when dealers have no idea what they really have on the table.[smile]
Saw a post where a guy recently grabbed a Finn marked M38 for practically nothing.

M-44s

I was just up to Collectors Millitare/ Afordable Firearms in Pelham N.H. Rt38
today,
and thay just opend a crate of M-44s they looked great and are probably
from the same bach but they are priceing them out at $95.00 with all the
stuff , Bayo.Sling.Tools.oil bottle. the works and no Sales tax!!
ether way its cheep money and you get to hand pickem
just thought id throw in my two pennies worth in for those people that are
close to Pelham N.H.

Sheriff Dudley

Unforenately I'm in Boston so no SKSs for me at this time.

I already have an M39.

I dunno, right now my list consists of getting a RC K98, preferably a nicer one, and a couple of Mosins, then saving cash for an IBM or Postal Meter carbine.

Back
Top Bottom