M44's and M24's for sale online

I'm passing this info along. A site that I buy alot of my reloading supplies from looks like they want to start dabbling in C&R. They've got these two rifles (a bunch of each though). I don't know if these prices are good (not really a milsurp guy), and I didn't know if I should post the link or have people PM me for it. I know SOP for reloading links is a PM, but C&R I have no idea. So if somebody could set me striaght I'd appreciate it. In the meantime, PM me for a link.

M44 EXCELLENT CONDITION RUSSIAN 44 CARBINE (7.62X54R) $79.00

We recieved these rifles in the original Arsenal Crates, Condition is Excellent for their age, however they are Surplus items. Bayonet is attached, comes with original sling, and mag pouch. We have been selling these locally in our area and the response has been great.

M24 YUGOSLAVIAN M24 8MM MAUSER $119.00

Rebuilt post war variant of the M-24 rifle. Hardwood stock, 5-rd box magazine. Rear sight is adjustable for elevation to 2000m. Front sight is drift adjustable for minor windage adjustments. reverse-V blade front sight. V-notch tangent rear sight. Visible markings include post-war Yugo crest. Barrel:23" overall length: 43" These are in great condition and are shooter rifles, We have had great response selling these locally in our area. Plus you can still afford to shoot 8mm ammuniton these days!

To clarify:

No listing of dealers who will ship C&Rs to MA either. If the AG/Gov ever found out that we (the unwashed masses) can get guns shipped to our doors, he'd shut those distributors/dealers down in a heartbeat too.

That would go down as even worse than the "gunshow loophole" in the media!

Sorry. This is PM stuff only.

Thanks.
The Management

To clarify:

No listing of dealers who will ship C&Rs to MA either. If the AG/Gov ever found out that we (the unwashed masses) can get guns shipped to our doors, he'd shut those distributors/dealers down in a heartbeat too.

That would go down as even worse than the "gunshow loophole" in the media!

Sorry. This is PM stuff only.

Thanks.
The Management

Thanks Len, that clarification was exactly what I was looking for.

OK, so if anybody is interested I will PM the link.

Back
Top Bottom