• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

M240B for sale

That's a lotta $$$$$.

I guess the old saying is true. If you have to ask how much, you probably can't afford it.

SiameseRat said:
If I had just paid out enough money to put 3 kids through college for a gun I'd be too afraid to shoot it.

Same here! it's like my love for Super Cars. I love looking at these uber high-performance uber expensive cars.

But I'd never want own one....I mean what's the point in dropping all that cash on a car I really wouldn't want to use (Couldn't....you know of any roads in the US where I can floor a Bugatti Veyron and no immidiately go to prison??)

Nope the best kind of gun is a gun you're gonna shoot, and shoot often.

Another reason why I love my Mosin Nagant. Damn gun cost me $85 (if I break it or ruin it somehow what's my real loss? Ok I'd still cry because I love it [cry] ) and the ammo is CHEAP!!! No REASON for my gun to be a safe-queen!

Arrrr

-Weer'd Beard

dreppucci007 said:
SiameseRat said:
If I had just paid out enough money to put 3 kids through college for a gun I'd be too afraid to shoot it.

3 kids?...That's like 4 years at Boston College for one kid!

This is true. When I went to BU (13 years ago so imagine what it is now) It was about 25K a year. But when I got my veterinary technology degree in NY it only cost me 3K a year. Aren't state schools great!

I beleive I heard that this is one of less then a dozen 240s that are transferable.
It is like having a dodo egg omlette for breakfast. For some, it is really worth it.

Personally, I'd rather have M60 or M249.

I've fired all three(and many others) and like the MG-58/M240g/M240b the least of them.

Mike

MikeYarosh said:
I beleive I heard that this is one of less then a dozen 240s that are transferable.
It is like having a dodo egg omlette for breakfast. For some, it is really worth it.

Personally, I'd rather have M60 or M249.

I've fired all three(and many others) and like the MG-58/M240g/M240b the least of them.

Mike

Mike why don't you keep the Christmas present you forgot to bring me last night (you bastard!) and put the cash toward an M60. Besides the full auto Glock it's my favorite. We could share it the same way we shared "your" AR15, and how many Sigs do I have now...
You're my best friend, you know.

Back
Top Bottom